If there was anything in world....?

BecLak

If there was anything in the world that you would/could change in your life right now, what would it be?

For me, it would be that I could be fluent in Auslan and use it full-on without hesitation and go back to teaching again, but this time in sign language.

eirlys

So many things. The big thing that is preventing me from doing almost anything I want?

I want my knees to not be screwed up. It stops me from everything

dereksbicycles

Everyone will be required to have a car with turbocharged engine.j/K!!

Seriously, I would like a world where credit card interest and gas prices weren't so high.

sequoias

Premium Member
Everyone gets jobs without trying getting into college. Not everyone wants to go to college to able afford a place in a nice area. Everyone just needs basic, safe area even in a large metro area. Too bad it's not Utopia anymore.

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
If there was anything in the world that you would/could change in your life right now, what would it be?

For me, it would be that I could be fluent in Auslan and use it full-on without hesitation and go back to teaching again, but this time in sign language.

I would have bought a different motorcycle. bigger and more powerful :lol:

SneakerNet

Retired
Premium Member
Not only me wish something to change for myself but for me to this world, I wish all human treated equally and respect.

Lau2046

I'd like a cure for my learning disability so I could be a Vet and work with animals.

Laura

Frisky Feline

if I have a lot of money,

I would hire a fur nanny for taking care of cats and cats thingy during the day time.
cat-house.jpg

japancathouse5.jpg

cat-home.jpg

16cats2-fauna-plus-design.jpg

7.jpg

images

Cats-Play-Area-Design-by-Catswall_1.jpg

Horizon

I would change my coming into existence,
You're a precious and unique person. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

If I could change something, I think I would have gone back to school 10 years ago. Trying to work on who you're going to be when you grow up when you're in your 40's is harder than I thought it would be.

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Wirelessly posted

I would love to teach Zumba and promote health and help people beat obesity!