Icing or Cream ??

types of topping on cake

• icing

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • cream

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • neither/other (please post on what other kinds of frostings u like)

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
I like thin icing spread on the cake...I hate it if it has too much on it. ugh can't stand if its toooo sweet. hehe :)

:bowdown: Ooh, I lurvveee homemade icing! *licking lips* :naughty:

Storebought icing on cakes are okay but a little bit tasteless. :|

Creams as a substitute for icing on cake is a :nono: for me.

But cream inside the cake's fine.

I love icing than cream.... cream lacks the flavor. I like icing that tastes like cream/cheese cake, and dark choclate- YUM!

I love icing on cakes, thicker the better! lol! I have tasted whipped cream on cakes and its not too bad, not much flavor though...so i vote for icing! oh, the homemade kind is the best, not store bought ..ugh! ...

MizzDeaf said:
There is two different kinds of cake that has icing or cream. Do you guys like ?? Which one....

I like ICING myself but today, I ate the cake with cream and mmmmm it is just whip cream! lol

cream is much better!

I hate store bought frosting....I've made my own frosting for last 4 years I think...since I got my kitchen aid mixer...I loves it and it taste sooo fresh! YUM! Everyone loved it. SO I am still learning to make more flavors such as lemon, strawberry, etc. Most of the time I make butter frosting, cream cheese (that's the most popluar) and chocolate. I bought items to make frosting for this weekend!

YEP! I make homemade one...it is soo fresh and soo yummy! It's so easy to make it. I already memorzied the reciepes in my mind. :P

downing said:
u didnt list cream cheese icing.. it is the best....

I like icing, coz of flavors on it etc. I love making homemade icing on cake, muffins etc.

Back