I would like to share this with you.

DeafMommy0407

Reaction score
I would like to share this with you. I hope you like this. I know some of you can hear a little or alots. Turn your volume on and listen. It is so beautiful.

Here it is:

preloader

God bless ADers and Mods. :hug:

Thanks for sharing with us. They are very soothe music and calm words. It did make me little tears. Very beautiful sceneries I never seen them. :)

DeafGeorgiaLady, thank you so much for sharing that beautiful movie with us. It's true, we live in such a hurried world, that we don't take the time to take in the beauty that surrounds us each and everyday.
Life is too short to be stressful all the time, we need to take each day with a happy heart.
We all need to take one minute and think of how we can make our "dash" memorable.

WAHH! I got NO SOUND CARD on my computer! I've been buggin' my DHB to get one! :giggle:

Thanks for a lovely poem if I can call it. It is a teary time for me and made me realize that there is someone I care out there and wanted to special time with.

:hug:

what pretty scenic pictures

made me think i would stop look at nature of all thinking of my lost ones

I would like to share this with you. I hope you like this. I know some of you can hear a little or alots. Turn your volume on and listen. It is so beautiful.

Here it is:

preloader

God bless ADers and Mods. :hug:
Thank for your sharing with me... it was soooo beautiful poem.. wow... the colors are awesome......
SxyPorkie

Back