I wonder why people are against witches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Reaction score
they are innocent like us.. they are trying to live to the fullest in their lives..

wearing 5 point star doesnt means that they are devil.. its for protection from spirit and else..

They are interested in Nature and peace with everyone.. Why people kept assuming that they are bad people just because of stupid make up devil stories from various religious thing?

they are innocent like us.. they are trying to live to the fullest in their lives..

wearing 5 point star doesnt means that they are devil.. its for protection from spirit and else..

They are interested in Nature and peace with everyone.. Why people kept assuming that they are bad people just because of stupid make up devil stories from various religious thing?

I see two problems with your post.

FALLACY #1 - No one is innocent

FALLACY #2 - "stupid make up devil stories", yet you believe the pentegram protects you from spirits?

Peace

FALLACY #2 - "stupid make up devil stories", yet you believe the pentegram protects you from spirits?

Peace

1) well if that so..

2) yes and that is already mentioned Wicca web sites about it

Wicca is one of the wolds oldest religions. People fear what they do not understand. also churches have been accusing them as satanists for over 1900 years...

it kinda hard to discuss people's fear of Wiccans without discussion of other religions...

1) well if that so..

2) yes and that is already mentioned Wicca web sites about it

how can you ridicule religion for having made up "devil stories" and then say you believe a 5 pointed star protects you from spirits?

Seems to me its not a good idea to ridicule religions at all, espcially if you engage in some thing similar ;)

Wicca is one of the wolds oldest religions. People fear what they do not understand. also churches have been accusing them as satanists for over 1900 years...

it kinda hard to discuss people's fear of Wiccans without discussion of other religions...

If this go on for over 2,000 years.. STOP THAT!

I guess there are too many closed-mind people out there :squint:

how can you ridicule religion for having made up "devil stories" and then say you believe a 5 pointed star protects you from spirits?

Seems to me its not a good idea to ridicule religions at all, espcially if you engage in some thing similar ;)

Oh, I'm really sorry.. I'm really tired.. I dont think straight..

I mean make up stories that Wicca are devils..

but really they arent devil..

Yes I believe devils out there.. but not Wicca

If this go on for over 2,000 years.. STOP THAT!

I guess there are too many closed-mind people out there :squint:
oh there are that many. kinda sad. some of the stuff that gets written about it is really humorous. really sad that people are willing believe it.

Peace

An assumption made by some, but not all belief systems.

Some belief systems maintain we all start out innocent.

It is impossible to prove one way or the other.

Peace

Some belief systems recognize spirits of one form or another but do not recognize the devil or his hierarchy.

As stated by others, this subject is almost impossible to discuss without referencing religion and evidently in the past AD posters have lost control and become abusive toward each other therefore religious discussions are no longer allowed.

I have no problems with Wiccans.

I think it is one of the most mis-understood religious groups around.

Just like Christianity--there are good Christians and not so good Christians. Just like Wiccans--there is good and there is bad.

An assumption made by some, but not all belief systems.

Some belief systems maintain we all start out innocent.

It is impossible to prove one way or the other.

Some belief systems recognize spirits of one form or another but do not recognize the devil or his hierarchy.

As stated by others, this subject is almost impossible to discuss without referencing religion and evidently in the past AD posters have lost control and become abusive toward each other therefore religious discussions are no longer allowed.

WICCA is a religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back