I wonder do AT&T U-Verse support VP-200?

BartSimpsx24x

Reaction score
I wonder do AT&T U-Verse support VP-200? If I got U-Verse will I still able to use DSL?

I wonder do AT&T U-Verse support VP-200? If I got U-Verse will I still able to use DSL?

Yes, I had installed MVP and configure port forwarding on 2Wire modem that customer had AT&T U-Verse. Worked with both of MVP and VP200.

You may get new 2wire modem.

Me, too...very nice setup. I like being wireless around the house with my laptop.

Yes, I had installed MVP and configure port forwarding on 2Wire modem that customer had AT&T U-Verse. Worked with both of MVP and VP200.

You may get new 2wire modem.

Oh really? I have 2wire gateway since 2 years but i do not have a U-Verse. i am waiting for U-Verse because i want to watch movies from the internet downloading. I don't think so dat 2wire gateway will not merge U-Verse.

Is VP-300 coming out?

had heard some rumors about it but they never announce it yet. Some Sorenson rep told me that Sorenson would send updated firmware to add SignMail video onto VP200 in coming soon but use in VRS only (not P2P). :roll:

Yea but AT&T U-verse is not available in my area ...i been waitin for almost 2 years from now. I keep to asking them that how long AT&T U-verse will be available in my area but they didn't know when! I wish they will know when exactly! BTW, thanks!

Alright. AT&T U-verse not yet be available in my area but neighbor city have it. Why? My city should allow to be permitting them.

Alright. AT&T U-verse not yet be available in my area but neighbor city have it. Why? My city should allow to be permitting them.

oh yea? You want AT&T U-verse router and cable? If so then why don't you trying to call them if they can let you to have one or not. Let me know, thanks!

oh yea? You want AT&T U-verse router and cable? If so then why don't you trying to call them if they can let you to have one or not. Let me know, thanks!

I don't want DSL modem. I always use cable modem in many years.

I don't want DSL modem. I always use cable modem in many years.

Oh okay, then! I like their service but not business... it's dirty business because Time Warner Cable is cost meh too much with interest. I can't stand it so i decided to transfer back to AT&T Service with DSL DIRECT only without a phone house. So i can saving my money for transportation that i going to college, you know what i sayin?

That is not so. I live in a small town, DSL is not available here. Cable is readily available here.

I'm refer small town as less than 5,000 population.

If so then it seems uncommon for small town to offers cable but I know that DSL is very common.

Oh okay, then! I like their service but not business... it's dirty business because Time Warner Cable is cost meh too much with interest. I can't stand it so i decided to transfer back to AT&T Service with DSL DIRECT only without a phone house. So i can saving my money for transportation that i going to college, you know what i sayin?

I know that Time Warner Cable is dirty business. I really want Comcast Cable because Comcast's high speed internet is faster bandwith speeds than Road runner and can be used few videphones in same time. But my area has Time Warner Cable service. :( U-verse package is very good and more HD channels but little expensive than Time Warner cable package.

Back