I wish . . .

Chase

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be great to turn on the TV and see the following closed captions under the video of any president -- Democrat, Republican, Independent, or write-in?

"My fellow Americans: As you know, the defeat of regime dictating to the Iraqi people is complete.

This morning I gave the order for the removal of all American forces from Iraq within thirty days.

It is now the time for reckoning.

I have two lists. One contains the names of countries which have stood by us and the Iraqi people during this conflict. This list is short: The United Kingdom, Australia, Spain, Bulgaria, and Poland.

The second list contains every country not on the first list. Effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases.

Monies recouped in the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi War.

Then every year thereafter the savings will go into our Social Security system so it will not go broke, at least not in the next 20-30 years of Chase’s retirement . . . .”

Then every year thereafter the savings will go into our Social Security system so it will not go broke, at least not in the next 20-30 years of Chase’s retirement . . . .”

... by siphoning into my bank account first for safekeeping!? :whistle:

First-rate joke, Chase! :lol:

Back