I will NEVER to buy new computers at Circuit City and other stores again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I will NEVER NEVER NEVER to do it again, that fucking rip off since eMachines isn't good network card (internet is speed up like dial-up), bad for games and developing into more slowdown, that's no fun. I returned to Circuit City and argued with one employee and one manager about computer, I told them that I have 14 days to return this computer but they don't give me a refund for PC installation, that cost $70 but they forced me to paid that. I got pissed off and argued with them, also this PC isn't mine, it was from people that who repair on computer before goes on sale, also they asked me about software then I told them that I bought "open box" PC with keyboard and mouse, no software then they gulped after read on receipt and got full refund then manager was apologize to me but I lost $70, that what fucking shame on Circuit City.

Now, it's time for call Best Buy to take their business down, that fucking horrible.

For me, I love Best Buy so much.

I got out of here after got full refund and got nice chill out at Super Target.

Ah... I'm afraid that Sequioas is right about Apple then time for me to get MacBook before when go to college.

Fuck to Windows Vista...

Oh god, the ignorance. Help me! Help me! *Pulling hair out of a cat...*

Fudge Fruit Food....

I brought my computer from Best Buy, but they have stink warrenty policy for computers :(

Also, Circuit City dont accept when you want refund for cash after paid in debit card at first place since Wal-Mart, Best Buy and Target accept to give an cash after got refund when consumers are paid in debit card at first place. I rather to get cash back because less error from bank and not need wait to get full credit on debit card, it will take around under 48 hours to do that.

Fudge Fruit Food....

I brought my computer from Best Buy, but they have stink warrenty policy for computers :(

Ouch, I just give you to buy computers at real brand store, such as Apple, Dell or order online, like Alienware then you will get regular warrenty policy, that's not under Best Buy.

How about build your own computer? It's much cheaper than buy in stores or whatever.. :dunno:

How about build your own computer? It's much cheaper than buy in stores or whatever.. :dunno:

If Apple then you can't...

If Windows then can do it but I'm too stupid to do it. :dunno:

If Apple then you can't...

If Windows then can do it but I'm too stupid to do it. :dunno:

Heh, I never thought about building an Apple computer.. Generally, I'm talking about the PC. :D

Anyone you know who is willing to build for ya.. That will save alot of money. And one more thing, Vista isn't recommended for now.. Best stick with XP.. Is that why you got mad at Circuit City just because of Vista? :dunno:

eMachines has always sucked. It's not because of the store, it's because of the computer itself. Walmart sells eMachine too. Gonna take down Walmart?

You shouldn't blame the stores for welling you a shitty eMachine. You should blame eMachine.

Heh, I never thought about building an Apple computer.. Generally, I'm talking about the PC. :D

Anyone you know who is willing to build for ya.. That will save alot of money. And one more thing, Vista isn't recommended for now.. Best stick with XP.. Is that why you got mad at Circuit City just because of Vista? :dunno:

No, there's more reason than vista alone.

eMachines has always sucked. It's not because of the store, it's because of the computer itself. Walmart sells eMachine too. Gonna take down Walmart?

You shouldn't blame the stores for welling you a shitty eMachine. You should blame eMachine.

I'm talking about refund from computers.

I suggest you that you can hire a lawyer and against there! if they not cooperative with you. Wired! My new router plm and they accepted it refund it back at Circuity City. If you buy a new computer best order Dell or other your favorite brands any place.

It is unbelievable that you had to deal with your problem. What a pain the neck!

My sister had almost the same problem like yours. She bought an IBM PC at Staple store. It had some problems, and a missing manual book. A manager likes her because she is pretty so she got her money back.

She bought iMac G4, and she is happy with it since then. She only interested in checking her emails, word processor, and some surfings.

I heard a rumor that Best Buy plans to buy Apple G5 iMac computers soon. I have no idea when it will come up at the store.

By the way, building an Apple computer is impossible because of the copyright so Steve Jobs is greedy. A company in Texas used to sell PowerComputing computers a long time ago, and Steve found out that the PC makes more money than his company so he pulled off the PC market. I cannot believe it. Now, I don't care anymore and personally still like Apple computers.

It is unbelievable that you had to deal with your problem. What a pain the neck!

My sister had almost the same problem like yours. She bought an IBM PC at Staple store. It had some problems, and a missing manual book. A manager likes her because she is pretty so she got her money back.

She bought iMac G4, and she is happy with it since then. She only interested in checking her emails, word processor, and some surfings.

I heard a rumor that Best Buy plans to buy Apple G5 iMac computers soon. I have no idea when it will come up at the store.

By the way, building an Apple computer is impossible because of the copyright so Steve Jobs is greedy. A company in Texas used to sell PowerComputing computers a long time ago, and Steve found out that the PC makes more money than his company so he pulled off the PC market. I cannot believe it. Now, I don't care anymore and personally still like Apple computers.

buy? you mean sell ? nope not iMac G5 cuz there is no iMac G5 now.. It is all Intel eh..

Best Buy is going to do what CompUSA have done... "a store within store" so Best Buy will be selling Apple's line of products from ipod to Macs in a proper section. so those Apple products will not be mixed among other pc and windows based softwares. hmm get it?

The reason Best Buy and Apple is doing that is because CompUSA is closing half of their nationwide stores about 126 stores (just those with poor sales will be closed) (Tucson's CompUSA will not be closed) so that means Apple don't want to shrink when those store are closed so they need to stay expanded so they go to Best Buy and got deal.

get it?

Ah... I'm afraid that Sequioas is right about Apple then time for me to get MacBook before when go to college.

Fuck to Windows Vista...
MacBook is not for gamer too due Intel built-in video.

Macbook Pro is good for gamer, it use Ati X1600.

Nvidia and Ati are better for gamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back