I want to study in USA

eehysa

Reaction score
... I m from China,i want to study in US ,I m a high student now.......

Hi eehysa. Welcome to Alldeaf.com. I would guess your first step would be to contact the US embassy They can advise you specifically- what is necessary to study in the USA.
From your Introduction- you should mention that you are deaf and which institution you might like to study at- Gallaudet?

Good luck

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Last edited:
You're a high student? You'll fit in perfectly here. :)

Welcome. Good luck in making your dreams come true. :)

... I m from China,i want to study in US ,I m a high student now.......

:welcome: to AllDeaf. You mean you are a high school student now.

Yes, you need to talk to the United States Embassy if there is one near you at home in China and talked to them about what your plans on coming to United States. You need to get a visa (work or going to college like Gallaudet University in Washington, D.C.). I don't know if you are able to use ASL (American Sign Language) to come into Gallaudet University.

English is important so that you don't get confused with understanding what people say. I wish you good luck coming to the United States and hope you will find happiness in what you are looking for. :)

YES i m a high school student 。
I can not study sign language, because I have never study it,now i should study it
My English is not very good
I want to study in America and study English lesson or ESL this year,But my family economy is not good,I do not know how to do

Have you considered about applying to colleges that are most likely to offer you financial aid, especially for international students?

Also, really really study English. To venture out beyond China, you'll need English as it's one of the most widely used language in China.

If I knew Chinese language...I would write this to you in Chinese, but my Chinese is really limited. Try using Google Translater to help you out.

are you almost graduating high school?
if not..

can't you do a foreign exchange program type of thing
Do you know what i mean?

Does your school offer foreign exchange program?

are you almost graduating high school?
if not..

can't you do a foreign exchange program type of thing
Do you know what i mean?

Does your school offer foreign exchange program?

Graduate high school next year。
my school can not help me
I want to be a teacher of ASL,because I m interested in ASL,but i have never been study it.what a pity.

Graduate high school next year。
my school can not help me
I want to be a teacher of ASL,because I m interested in ASL,but i have never been study it.what a pity.

Hi! I've been looking for scholarships in Canada, the US and even the whole Europe. It's a bit harder when you are from Latin America, but what I do know is that you have more opportunities than I do if you are from China.

Check the University of Liverpool scholarships and check if one of them is good for you.

Practice your English! It's the best advice I can give you and learn ASL online if you can.

Good luck!!!! :wave:

yeh i have same question. i want 2 study in usa. and to study asl i would have 2 be in america right :D? i from england

Back