I want to read...

DianeLinton

Reaction score
...some of the hardest reads. Like Finnegans Wake, The Silmarillion, and Ulysses.
If I have to..................just add them to my library. :giggle:

What are you reading, or want too?

I just finished Under the Dome, by Stephen King, and am starting a new mystery series from Germany set in the 1600's first title,The Hangman's Daughter.

I'm reading a book by Joe Hill ( Stephen King's son ) NOS4A2, heard from like everyone it's amazing. Haven't got too far into it yet, but so far it's pretty awesome!

I have read Under the Dome also. Wanted to reread since the show started, but have not had a chance. Your current read sounds interesting.
Stephen Kings son writes also?! I will have to check him out.
My current reads are some books about hoh/deafness that my mom gave me. I have Steve Jobs autobiography that I intend to read, but not much of a nonfiction reader for entertainment.

In 3rd grade I read Desperation by Stephen King haha I thought it was SO big and thick and I was SO cool.

I'm probably going to read Under the Dome soon. I was so mad when it got removed from Time Warner after I got hooked!!

I just finished "The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down" (a nonfiction narrative/memoir/autobiography about the Hmong culture vs western medicine culture and epilepsy) which is so beautifully written.

I'm currently reading Noble Savages about the culture clash in a tribe in South America... Also awesome.

Favorite book to date has been anything written by Mary Roach, David Sedaris and (most) by Augusten Bourroughs :)

In 3rd grade I read Desperation by Stephen King haha I thought it was SO big and thick and I was SO cool.

I'm probably going to read Under the Dome soon. I was so mad when it got removed from Time Warner after I got hooked!!

I just finished "The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down" (a nonfiction narrative/memoir/autobiography about the Hmong culture vs western medicine culture and epilepsy) which is so beautifully written.

I'm currently reading Noble Savages about the culture clash in a tribe in South America... Also awesome.

Favorite book to date has been anything written by Mary Roach, David Sedaris and (most) by Augusten Bourroughs :)

Wow, Desperation in 3rd grade. That is cool. Think I was pretty new to chapter books then. Lol I actually hated reading until I found Stephen King at 14 years old. I do enjoy getting ideas of some good reads.

Wow, Desperation in 3rd grade. That is cool. Think I was pretty new to chapter books then. Lol I actually hated reading until I found Stephen King at 14 years old. I do enjoy getting ideas of some good reads.

I was a nerd with a capital N :)

I still am... But I prefer nonfiction to fiction. I learned ASL during early undergrad, and the 2nd to last semester I took Shakespeare. Hardest class ever but SO rewarding. My best friend's mom is a well known writer, so she keeps me on my toes.... And she totally judges me for my taste in art and books :)

We should make a cyber book club!!! I don't know if I'm kidding or not yet... :)

I think I am a late blooming nerd, but with husband, kids, and a brain that refuses to retain what I want it too...sadly I am left wanting. :(
That is a good idea though.

Back