I want an Iphone

BOSWELL409

Reaction score
I want to upgrade to an I-Phone, but I dont know anyone with one. Can some one please tell me there experience and if its worth buying. Thank you.:D

I want to upgrade to an I-Phone, but I dont know anyone with one. Can some one please tell me there experience and if its worth buying. Thank you.:D

I have own iPhone 3GS. You can wait to get info on new iPhone 4G or HD on June or July. Faster processor and longer life battery than original one.

and i foolishly left mine at school, better dash down before school opens for kids!! whoops... I have 3g, BEST INVENTION ever! I'd wait for 4g to come out...

i begged my own mom and FINALLY got one!! I owned this iphone

iPhone is the best investment. Iphone pwns all other cellphones, hands down. Period.

Meh, I am very happy with my Nokia E63. If ATT had a data-only plan for deafies that was similar to Sprint's, then I would jump on the iPhone bandwagon, but until they do, F-em.

Mod's Note:

Thread's moved from General Chat to Deaf Products and Technologies.

im already got iphone monday may 10,2010 but my old cell phone destroy thanks to my puppy walter!!

iPhone 3G or 3GS?
iPhone 4G will be released this summer. 4g is way better than 3GS but I guess too late.

im already got iphone monday may 10,2010 but my old cell phone destroy thanks to my puppy walter!!

Oh No, You should wait to get new iphone HD or 4G on June or July. You can return it back with 14 days advance. No penalty. It s better processor and longer life battery than iPhone 3GS. I may buy new one but I will happen to see it on June.

It depends on your preferences.

I have a Sidekick LX. My girlfriend has an iPhone 3G.

She says she loves the iPhone, but the only CON that she's really concerned about is the onscreen keyboard. She has to look more often when she types.

My friends who have Sidekicks, they like it cuz they can look away and type at the same time.

For me, it's about what I NEED. I don't need all the mumbo jumbo that's offered on the iPhone. All I really need is something for e-mails, a calendar, an address book, and something to take notes on. My Sidekick does all of that for me.

A lot of people I know who have iPhones... forget about the applications they've downloaded. I know some people who downloaded like 50 applications for their iPhones, but don't even remember having it cuz they used them once... then forgot about it.

So, it depends on YOU. Do you want something with all of that and will you use all of that? Is it because you NEED it or because everyone has it?

It depends on your preferences.

I have a Sidekick LX. My girlfriend has an iPhone 3G.

She says she loves the iPhone, but the only CON that she's really concerned about is the onscreen keyboard. She has to look more often when she types.

My friends who have Sidekicks, they like it cuz they can look away and type at the same time.

For me, it's about what I NEED. I don't need all the mumbo jumbo that's offered on the iPhone. All I really need is something for e-mails, a calendar, an address book, and something to take notes on. My Sidekick does all of that for me.

A lot of people I know who have iPhones... forget about the applications they've downloaded. I know some people who downloaded like 50 applications for their iPhones, but don't even remember having it cuz they used them once... then forgot about it.

So, it depends on YOU. Do you want something with all of that and will you use all of that? Is it because you NEED it or because everyone has it?

Oh really, I thought that you still have SK2 or SK3.

i begged my own mom and FINALLY got one!! I owned this iphone
Grats! I am glad that you DID convince your mother to got one for you.. *APPLAUSE* I hope you like your sweet iphone & use it EVERYDAY.. ;)

cheers

Grats! I am glad that you DID convince your mother to got one for you.. *APPLAUSE* I hope you like your sweet iphone & use it EVERYDAY.. ;)

cheers

i argue my mom for iphone and i wanted one same my cousin and my uncle had one iphone and mom says OH! But iphone is easy than any cell phone i can easy type i learn type on cell of iphone with my fingers but thankness godness got covers and dont let my puppy walter chew my iphone!! I begged my mom for sakes..But my brother wanted one same mine he jealous of my iphone

My friend had an i-phone but it kept breakin on her :(

i hear that all the time. you need a computer either pc or lappy download teh cd that came with it .. and fix it from there. its what i;ve been told. also its written in the instruction booklet that came with iphone. i know most ppl dont bother read booklets

Back