I want a deaf friend

Zoe Valencia

Reaction score
Hi I am hearing and am looking for a deaf friend

If I do use Zoom, is it okay that I use my mom's account? I believe Zoom has an age restriction. And I don't have Facebook but I do have Messenger.

I have a 9 month old and I’d love to learn sign language to teach him. I’ve put a lot of thought into it. I know alittle bit of ASL and in the army I met a civilian on post who was trying to order but the person was deaf and was treated like it was a disability. I tried to help the best I could but I’d love to learn I just need a friend who could teach me better

I have a 9 month old and I’d love to learn sign language to teach him. I’ve put a lot of thought into it. I know alittle bit of ASL and in the army I met a civilian on post who was trying to order but the person was deaf and was treated like it was a disability. I tried to help the best I could but I’d love to learn I just need a friend who could teach me better
Look Google they have sign language learning video there ...

I’m fluent in ASL, and love to help you out,please email me on my new email account,geerkorey@gmail.com

Back