I want a boyfriend, please.

The*Empress

Reaction score
I want an intelligent, non smoking, not too fat, fun, not too young, I really want a Cancer, Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Pisces, and no fire sign guy (Sag, Leo, Aries), no Aquarius and Capricorn, and want to meet me at Alldeaf meeting or whatever, got a lot of sense of humor, like to fart too, not blind, and look so cute so I can talk baby language to you, got job, an apartment or house (so that I can move in with ya the next day), got a car (new), wanna have many babies with me (okay maybe one child), can cook, trustworthy, and and and like to watch sports on tv, wheel of fortune, foodtv, american idol, and survivor, and can have bad breathe, go out movies sometimes, debating conversation, understanding, compassion, sweet, wanna get married or eloped immediately, and I can't stand "I'm not ready" kinda guy, and I don't want to suck his ding a ling, or do an*s s*x, some religion belief, sometimes open minded, sometimes closed minded, and guess that is all....

I'm trying to avoid heartache and disappointment, just trying to narrow down... Telling ya what specific boyfriend I want.

Okay, here's mine:

I just like to have a girl who do totally appericates me, and accepts who I am, no matter what along with my personality, my hobbies, and my weirdness.
I want a girl who can give me as much chances as possible, and someone who can love me no matter what at what cost, and would never give up on me as I would never give up for her either. I just like a girl who is healthy and wise and know things from right to wrong. personality always come before appearances so appearance shouldn't be too judgemental before personality anyway. I just like someone who has lots of patience and is pretty mature about alot of things and know when to be funny, etc. I just like someone who is open minded and wouldn't really boss me around and take advantage of me in alot of ways, etc...so...I just like to be with someone who is around my age...perhas a few years younger than me or a year older than me lol
I know age doesn't really matter but sometimes it just does, no offense. I just want a girl who REALLY loves me more than anything in the world and will be willing to stand up for herself if my life is in risk or whatever like that, as I would do the same for her.
What I want from a girl is to show me some respect, honor, and understanding.

That's all I just want from a girl...either black, white, or asian. either skinny or chubby, either hot or well..."cute" but not too ugly lol or even have boobs or no boobs at all, etc...it doesn't matter as long as the girl is crazy about me as I am crazy about her too.

There...is that one "impossible" or what?

....uh huh..

this ...is retarded. Do deaf women talk like this desperately out there every day? :wtf:

Sanctum1972 said:
this ...is retarded. Do deaf women talk like this desperately out there every day? :wtf:

ain't sensitive and ain't understanding...

next!!!!!

*ahmen* another naughty aussie!

Miss P - if you're in search for a boyfriend, get out of the house and look for one!

Sanctum1972 said:
I know quite alot of deaf girls like her and they are just a bunch of drama queens who aren't even trying their hardest.

shezzbeav said:
*ahmen* another naughty aussie!

Miss P - if you're in search for a boyfriend, get out of the house and look for one!

I'm scare of men.... and and and the man who live across the street, walked
over here on my driveway... lurking and :smoking:

Eek... he might be a rapist. :shock:

Whoa, let's take it easy with the personal attacks, guys.

There's nothing wrong with having your own ideas of a decent boyfriend that would suit you. You go, Miss P! :)

daymn, you been enjoy washing the mens brian.. that's show you are just doing for the fun test with the mens...

Again once this time you shouldn't have ask them the stupidest thing to men.. men would never want to feel that way if you are trying to say something.. it's alway best to let men to say something to woman.. that's proper way to do.

It's show alot that you do enjoy the single life and don't want to get along with somebody who you can love.. but i can give you a idea.. is.. Ken the Doll would give you alot of practice... :thumb:

CoolieFroggie said:
daymn, you been enjoy washing the mens brian.. that's show you are just doing for the fun test with the mens...

Again once this time you shouldn't have ask them the stupidest thing to men.. men would never want to feel that way if you are trying to say something.. it's alway best to let men to say something to woman.. that's proper way to do.

It's show alot that you do enjoy the single life and don't want to get along with somebody who you can love.. but i can give you a idea.. is.. Ken the Doll would give you alot of practice... :thumb:

you give me advice on men, but you don't like men.
I just want to share everyone what I want out of a man....
If women speak out about what they want out of a man,,
then men will think oh, all women want this and that....
If you don't tell men what ya want, then men will think oh being macho,
and a control freak, and a sex maniac is so cool... women like that.
But we don't.
Most women want men to be like our best friend, and share some romance, teach each other sex, good communication, and stuff like that.

u know what.. being lesbian has alot of different reason why they don't want to be with mens.. for me i can like men as friends but not in the relationship :nono:

Mostly of people who is gay or lesbian due of molestation and rape.. that's thier most common thing.. sometime they will say.. tired of men isn't treating woman so rough..

that's sucks!

Back