I want a boyfriend, please.

u know what.. being lesbian has alot of different reason why they don't want to be with mens.. for me i can like men as friends but not in the relationship :nono:

Mostly of people who is gay or lesbian due of molestation and rape.. that's thier most common thing.. sometime they will say.. tired of men isn't treating woman so rough..

that's sucks!
Im lesbian

I want a lesbian girl who is ok with me Ehm ehh unable to speak.

That's it I think.....

Oh and she need to be around me age I'm 13 years

That's it I think.....

You need to be careful about meeting people online. They can lie about their age and who they are.

That's it I think.....

Honey, you are way too young to be looking for people online. It is very dangerous and you could get kidnaped or killed. People aren't always who they say they are. Do your parents know you are trying to hook up with people over the internet?

That's it I think.....

No, please don't that. You are too young to meet someone via online and it is very dangerous for you to do it. I'm suggesting you to find someone at your school, not online.

I agree with Reba and teacherofthedeaf , I was going to ask the same thing , do your parents know what you're doing on line ??? Pleases don't meet anyone you from on line it's so easy for some sex predator to pretend they're are your age and have the same interests.

No, please don't that. You are too young to meet someone via online and it is very dangerous for you to do it. I'm suggesting you to find someone at your school, not online.
I know just for fun it was my friend I'm sorry she read the other one so she made one to me but I don't care really just she is nice and she's pretty her own way

My
You need to be careful about meeting people online. They can lie about their age and who they are.

I know just for fun it was my friend I'm sorry she read the other one so she made one to me but I don't care really just she is nice and she's pretty her own way

1 3 and lesbian

giphy.gif

I want an intelligent, non smoking, not too fat, fun, not too young, I really want a Cancer, Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Pisces, and no fire sign guy (Sag, Leo, Aries), no Aquarius and Capricorn, and want to meet me at Alldeaf meeting or whatever, got a lot of sense of humor, like to fart too, not blind, and look so cute so I can talk baby language to you, got job, an apartment or house (so that I can move in with ya the next day), got a car (new), wanna have many babies with me (okay maybe one child), can cook, trustworthy, and and and like to watch sports on tv, wheel of fortune, foodtv, american idol, and survivor, and can have bad breathe, go out movies sometimes, debating conversation, understanding, compassion, sweet, wanna get married or eloped immediately, and I can't stand "I'm not ready" kinda guy, and I don't want to suck his ding a ling, or do an*s s*x, some religion belief, sometimes open minded, sometimes closed minded, and guess that is all....
Are you for real lol

Back