I want a boyfriend, please.

Meg said:
It is not about cloning. It is about having realistic expecations of a man. No one is perfect but we all yearn to be loved and give love too.

You are the one who makes life difficult or simple. it is attitude that determines how your life will be.....

It seems like men got anger problem, they just get mad for no reason.
They be like, "don't tell me what to do!" "Don't touch me!!", "brush your teeth, your breathe stink."

But I was like geez, what did I do?

I have to act passive around them men...

:eek: Geez.. Your exactly type of guy is somewhere out there, you got to get out and find your exactly type of guy.

That is how I found my husband. I went all over the place, in the bar, in the club, in the golf club, in town, in mall, and in restaurant. And I found him in the popular bar and we just hit right away. He might not be my type of guy, but the perfect way is he treat me like a woman and he tell me that he doesn't care if I am deaf and tell me that he love me. That is what I like the most.

Well I like being single....
If the man doesn't fit my description up above....
then I don't want him, I'll just be happy being single.

Why nobody understand what I am trying to say?
Am I messed up in the head and twisted?

I don't wanna go out and find a man....
I am not desperately want a man.
If men don't want me, then fine....

It is just that because of my bad experience with only 3 men,
I am no longer interesting in men, I sort of saw
what kind of beings they are... and
They are too much trouble.
And I don't want to work hard for men, and them
thinking they are some kinda trophy. :roll:

You simply can't make up your mind, you say u want a man, now u say u don't want a man. You're confusing AD'ers. You're confused about urself and your life. Can't you make a decision and go with the flow, advertising in AD isn't going to help at all. AD isn't a dating site, it's a site with land of advices and advices.

sorry for confusing you sequoias, it is just that
my hormones...

I get real horny, and then I want a man so bad.....
then I have stomach cramp, I don't want man no more.
then after that I ain't horny no more.

Must be PMS or something.

But men don't understand. :roll:

sequoias said:
You simply can't make up your mind, you say u want a man, now u say u don't want a man. You're confusing AD'ers. You're confused about urself and your life. Can't you make a decision and go with the flow, advertising in AD isn't going to help at all. AD isn't a dating site, it's a site with land of advices and advices.

:gpost:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
my hormones...

I get real horny, and then I want a man so bad.....then I have stomach cramp, I don't want man no more.

Did you hear about Call boy on the line? If yes, why can't you call "Call boy" in real life? They can give you whatever you need but they are not cheap. "Call boy"'s job task to do what you want... sex, accompany you to restaraunt, etc. It's bit different as prostitues.

Alex's rule:

"Although there isn't a problem when a member resort to this tactic, the underlying problem surfaces when a member or two start bickering or whining which invariably bring other members to the point of also making down-right harsh and rude posts. AllDeaf isn't a Forum where we can openly bash or thrash any member, if a member have the urge or the desires to deplorably and openly insult or bash others, there ARE other online sites that will cater to those needs."

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?p=262744#post262744

Miss*Pinocchio said:
my hormones...

I get real horny, and then I want a man so bad.....
then I have stomach cramp, I don't want man no more.

I thought, you did order two men from this company. :deal: I assumed, you were melting them away. Poor those dummy males. You gave them too much heat ! :( www.realdoll.com

Miss*Pinocchio said:
It seems like men got anger problem, they just get mad for no reason.
They be like, "don't tell me what to do!" "Don't touch me!!", "brush your teeth, your breathe stink."

But I was like geez, what did I do?

I have to act passive around them men...

Women does that too. It is about individuals with anger or control problems. It doesnt mean that ALL men or ALL women have that issue.

Most men I dated did not have anger or control issues. You just have to pay attention to red flags.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I want an intelligent, non smoking, not too fat, fun, not too young, I really want a Cancer, Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Pisces, and no fire sign guy (Sag, Leo, Aries), no Aquarius and Capricorn, and want to meet me at Alldeaf meeting or whatever, got a lot of sense of humor, like to fart too, not blind, and look so cute so I can talk baby language to you, got job, an apartment or house (so that I can move in with ya the next day), got a car (new), wanna have many babies with me (okay maybe one child), can cook, trustworthy, and and and like to watch sports on tv, wheel of fortune, foodtv, american idol, and survivor, and can have bad breathe, go out movies sometimes, debating conversation, understanding, compassion, sweet, wanna get married or eloped immediately, and I can't stand "I'm not ready" kinda guy, and I don't want to suck his ding a ling, or do an*s s*x, some religion belief, sometimes open minded, sometimes closed minded, and guess that is all....

OH BOY!!! no offense... but i think you will scare men way WITH ALL OF THESE QUALIFICATIONS/EXPECTATIONS-- try to lower your expectations... and not scare them away cuz you will if they see what you typed in here.. (sigh)

i am dating someone that i care about very much who is NOT PERFECT... BECAUSE... we have chemistry/sparks flying in between us (which is OBVIOUS! :lol: )

he has a VERY GOOD HEART, that gives me attention -- and makes me SMILE/MELT ALL THE TIME, he is also very intelligent, articulate and we communicate VERY WELL, besides, he also has a great sense of humor, cares about me for who i am which is very important to me... additionally, we are in sync with a lot of common interests too, and lastly, we are starting out as GREAT FRIENDS! :thumb:

but that won't happen.
because I have Treacher Collins Syndrome,
no men will treat me right.

sequoias said:

definately :gpost: there Sequoias!!!!! :thumb:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
but that won't happen.

Please dont think that way. You are in control and need to think positive. I have seen men with women with far worse disabilities than yours. Inner beauty counts.

Everyone can find healthy love - there is no need to limit oneself by her/his own thinking.

I don't care about what men be with other women worser than me, but I am talking about me....

I just let men do me wrong, and can't do anything about it...
because they act like humanitarian around me,,,
want people to think they are sooooo nice for being with me....

and then men will start verbal abuse me, telling me all the things
they did for me.... making me the bad person...

And I don't want that.

Right, maybe I just need a call boy or a doll.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
but that won't happen.

MissP, I must be blunt to you.

Reading your posts here and there, you have said this quote quite often and I must say you cannot use your TCS as a crutch excuse for your issues. You do not want to completely alienate yourself from everyone. I have seen people with incredibly disfiguring facial features and wouldn't you know it, MissP, they are incredibly beautiful because they carry themselves with so much inner beauty. It is their inner beauty that radiates outside and attracts to the people around them.

Constantly drawing attention to your TCS will only make people either pity you or criciticise you. You open the doors for that, yourself, MissP... not others. I'm really emphasizing how I try to show support. Try not to dwell on negativity. Chin up MissP and think positive thoughts. There is a man for you and he will just love you for who you are. He will look past your TCS and he will tell you he loves you for who you are, TCS and all.

Heck, MissP.. you do wonderful poetry. Why don't you join up a poetry messageboard and there just might be a wonderful poet out there for you?? ;)

If you are looking for a man who will only satisfy your needs alone without any in return, that's ain't two way street relationship which is one of the foundation of a good relationship.

If you want a man, you can always make a move or at least express an interest in him, otherwise those men will not acknowledge your existance until you approach them.

It works my way when I didn't know who was interested in me made a move. That caught my attention and willing to explore a possibility. If it wasn't for her first move, then I would not acknowledge her presence.

I don't know you that well or don't read every posting you made. All I know is that you tend to use Treachers Collins as an excuse not to make a move to guys or at least flaunt/exhibit your interest in them. If you have a sense of humor (forgive me if this is insensitive remark), if someone make a remark about your appearance and if you have a sense of humor, you can make a joke or light of a situation such as, "Yes, my nose is long, it pointed me in your direction and let me to you.", or "Yes, with my long nose, I have a heightened sense of smell that detected a great smell coming from your direction", and so on.

This is 21st century. Women and men are allow to make a first move regardless of the gender. We are all equal. We are all capable of doing anything socialably. Why should we be trapped in old-fashioned way of courting/wooing a potential partner by guys to gals? Whats wronig with vice versa? I enjoy getting attention from women who are or may be interested in me.

Just my POV.

Back