I want a boyfriend, please.

Right..

Miss*Pinocchio said:
ain't sensitive and ain't understanding...

next!!!!!

That's because you sound like a little girl to me. I'm Hoh and know better. Let me give you some advice: GET REAL! I've met deaf women who are paranoid and point the accusing finger for the wrong reasons.

But there are some who go through bad experiences, so they can't be blamed for that and I understand it.

So keep that 'ain't sensitive and ain't understanding' jive to yourself. You need to work on yourself before you use that 'boo hoo' story to the men and cry "I want a white shining knight". Reality check: That's never going to happen if you keep on dreaming Camelot dreams.

If you want to get a real down to earth guy, you need to get down to earth. Period.

Don't whine about "boo hoo I want a man". It makes you sound desperate and it turns off men unless you want to set yourself for more disappointment, I would'nt recommend it. And desperate men turn off women (I know this for a fact). We all want someone. Period. And we all want sex. It's blatantly OBVIOUS. Don't insult my intelligence with your rhetorical BS. I've had to deal with deaf women whining about that more than 15 years ago in high school. And believe me, some of them were snobs and b---ches and had no understanding of reality. :crazy:

Enjoy your holiday.

-Adam

Just be yourself and if you are shy, it is very difficult to overcome. Two days ago, my friend encouraged me to talk to three girls, I was very shy then I just had to be myself. One of the girls said that I have straight teeth.

This is year 2005, and men should know better by now...

Steel for example,

"I just like to have a girl who do totally appericates me, and accepts who I am, no matter what along with my personality, my hobbies, and my weirdness."

That means he wants a woman to put up with him...

"I want a girl who can give me as much chances as possible, and someone who can love me no matter what at what cost, and would never give up on me as I would never give up for her either."

He wants a woman who will take him back if he has an affair with someone else, or whatever. And noticed he kept using the word, "girl".

"I just like a girl who is healthy and wise and know things from right to wrong."

What does he mean healthy? If a woman becomes unhealthy, he will dump her?

"personality always come before appearances so appearance shouldn't be too judgemental before personality anyway."

At the bottom of this paragraph, he said he doesn't want ugly women

I just like someone who has lots of patience and is pretty mature about alot of things and know when to be funny, etc.

He wants a woman to wait for him, while he goes outside with his buddies.

"I just like someone who is open minded and wouldn't really boss me around and take advantage of me in alot of ways, etc...so...I just like to be with someone who is around my age...perhas a few years younger than me or a year older than me lol"

He wanna live in a pig sty house.

I know age doesn't really matter but sometimes it just does, no offense. I just want a girl who REALLY loves me more than anything in the world and will be willing to stand up for herself if my life is in risk or whatever like that, as I would do the same for her.

Love him more than anything??? He sounds like a control freak.
He will be jealous of his own kids if his woman loves them better than him.

"What I want from a girl is to show me some respect, honor, and understanding."

I guess he doesn't want to show woman respect, honor, and understanding.

"That's all I just want from a girl...either black, white, or asian. either skinny or chubby, either hot or well..."cute" but not too ugly lol or even have boobs or no boobs at all, etc...it doesn't matter as long as the girl is crazy about me as I am crazy about her too."

he needs a female bozo clown

"That's because you sound like a little girl to me. I'm Hoh and know better. Let me give you some advice: GET REAL! I've met deaf women who are paranoid and point the accusing finger for the wrong reasons."

Yeah cause men can't be trusted.

"But there are some who go through bad experiences, so they can't be blamed for that and I understand it."

you mean there is one out of 10,000 men that is good?

"So keep that 'ain't sensitive and ain't understanding' jive to yourself. You need to work on yourself before you use that 'boo hoo' story to the men and cry "I want a white shining knight". Reality check: That's never going to happen if you keep on dreaming Camelot dreams."

I gotta accept men no matter what? No nice one?

"If you want to get a real down to earth guy, you need to get down to earth. Period."

I don't want a lazy bum.

Don't whine about "boo hoo I want a man". It makes you sound desperate and it turns off men unless you want to set yourself for more disappointment, I would'nt recommend it. And desperate men turn off women (I know this for a fact). We all want someone. Period. And we all want sex. It's blatantly OBVIOUS. Don't insult my intelligence with your rhetorical BS. I've had to deal with deaf women whining about that more than 15 years ago in high school. And believe me, some of them were snobs and b---ches and had no understanding of reality. :crazy:

What do you want in a woman, come on, show me how man can be desperate, you won't hurt my feeling or turn me off. :P

well, some of men don't take love too seriously and I believe that their parents should teach them how to treat people in a nice way. my brothers and I are not sickos but we are very shy and outgoing.

rjr2006 said:
well, some of men don't take love too seriously and I believe that their parents should teach them how to treat people in a nice way. my brothers and I are not sickos but we are very shy and outgoing.

well just be yourself, have men ever at one time just go to the nicest woman, and give her a rose, and ask her for a date or something....
then let her take you home, give ya a bath, let her mothering you, feed you nice food, and you just smile, and tell her your ding a ling is bothering you and let her play with it....

That is all, what so hard about that? :wave:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
well just be yourself, have men ever at one time just go to the nicest woman, and give her a rose, and ask her for a date or something....
then let her take you home, give ya a bath, let her mothering you, feed you nice food, and you just smile, and tell her your ding a ling is bothering you and let her play with it....

That is all, what so hard about that? :wave:
yeah and my mom was telling me how she married my dad. He was 25 years older than her and writing letters, seeing each other is the old-fashioned way but now a lot of things have changed.

rjr2006 said:
yeah and my mom was telling me how she married my dad. He was 25 years older than her and writing letters, seeing each other is the old-fashioned way but now a lot of things have changed.

Yeah men want something exciting exotic and different... can't stay with just one woman forever
and women want career, more money, and stuff.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Yeah men want something exciting exotic and different... can't stay with just one woman forever
and women want career, more money, and stuff.

Please have facts to back up these unfair and generalizing statements. I dont want to hear your spewed unfair judgements on both women/men.

You need to be careful, MissP or you will get a lot of men/women angry at you for your careless and judgemental opinions. Maybe it is from your own experiences but it doesnt mean that you can speak for ALL men or women.

Liza said:
Whoa, let's take it easy with the personal attacks, guys.

There's nothing wrong with having your own ideas of a decent boyfriend that would suit you. You go, Miss P! :)

I agree, Liza. Bashing her isn't going to get anybody anywhere.

However, Miss P, I really think you've burned your bridges here. I don't mean to be cruel, but you have been negative, rude and insulting to us. Granted, we've also treated you much the same way, so we're just as much at fault as you. I'm really not trying to put you down now. I just am being honest. What I would suggest you do is, go out and find yourself a decent guy out in the real world. You might find that person you are looking for.

Good luck!

you need to think about others and don't be afraid to face yourself to the world.

oh well forget it....

I don't want to be in love with someone who I have to put up with the rest of my life.

TSK TSK TSK!!! Forget it on memorial day? What a shame!

:popcorn: Another :crazy: show! No wonder popcorn business is booming!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
oh well forget it....

I don't want to be in love with someone who I have to put up with the rest of my life.

Ms. P, please don't give up on relationship. You will find Mr. Right, just like what my mom did.

I was playing around, I wasn't serious.
Cause I know that life isn't simple as that.
And I can't computer program a man or clone one...

but oh well.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I was playing around, I wasn't serious.
Cause I know that life isn't simple as that.
And I can't computer program a man or clone one...

but oh well.

It is not about cloning. It is about having realistic expecations of a man. No one is perfect but we all yearn to be loved and give love too.

You are the one who makes life difficult or simple. it is attitude that determines how your life will be.....

Back