I wanna tell ya'll about TWEETYBIRD

PUNKYWOLFY

Reaction score
Last night TWEETYBIRD im me say feel funny pain n very itchy inside i say really where on she say on right of her stomach i say really so she sent me pic where pinky spot with red dot i told her i have that before on my back twice i told her it s cyst she say really she can't sleep good pain bother her so her bf take her to er this early morn 5 30 am and find out it s cyst but she is doin ok dr did surgery on her and remove cyst off. Her bf did went Walmart pick TWEETYBIRD's med up n take TWEETYBIRD home, now TWEETYBIRD take rest nap her bf off work for 2 days to take care of TWEETYBIRD

Hey TWEETYBIRD I hope u get quick recovery and take it easy, glad ur bf tell his work to take day off for 2 days to take care of u :) :hug:

Attachments

• Photo28.jpg
    Photo28.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 81
  • Photo30.jpg
    Photo30.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 62
Damn! i glad that Sista TB is ok wheww :hug: and good thing that her b/f is gonna take care of her he is sweet person don't he? :)

Hope she'll be okay, she'll be in my thoughts. ;)

Thanks for the news Punkywolfy. ;)

Ohhh wow.. i hope you will get WELL SOON! i will keep ya in my prayers and hope u will feel better soon! :) tweety is lucky to have her bf to take care of her and everything.. :)

Hugs!

oh no, not again! u suffer alots, Tweetybird. Hope u be well before the holiday, and glad that ur boyfriend been take care of ya, and thanks to punky to let us know the news.

Poor Tweetybirdie! She told me last night about the red spot and she wasn't sure what was it. I told her call the doctor but I am glad that her bf took her to ER and got it removed. WHEW!

Get well Tweetybirdie! We miss ya! :hug:

tweety_get_well_butt.jpg

Aww tell Tweetybirdie she's in my prayers and thoughts, hope she gets well soon....

:hug:

Ohhh I hope she get recovery better soon before Chrstimas day :).

Thanks for telling us know about the news from TweetyBird :) punkywofly :)

Sorry to hear, TB; may you have a speedy recovery and enjoy the holidays.

Ouch that looks like it really hurts, but glad it's removed and that your'e on the way to recovery. :hug:

TweetyBird, sorry about what happened to you and hope you will get well soon. :hug:

I'm glad Tweetybird took care of the problem before it got worse. Wishing Tweetybird a speedy recovery. It was nice of her boyfriend to take some time off from work to take care of her. Not too many would do that. Take care!

TweetyBird

Thank god that you found it now better than waitting.... I'm glad that you're okay now.... I always thinking of you... :)

Spicy

ur welcum for tell YA'LL abt the news TWEETYBIRD. she still been buzzin from iv med, she decide go bed to rest. I will check on her TMW. she will go see dr to check on her stomach tmw morn see how it goes, i will let ya'll know more update news :) :hug:

Hey Wolfy! Thanks for keep us update! I do check on her too! She said she is still on high from medication! I told her that she won't worry about it anymore since it is out. She agreed!
Whew!
REST WELL Tweetbirdie!
:hug:

ur welcum for tell YA'LL abt the news TWEETYBIRD. she still been buzzin from iv med, she decide go bed to rest. I will check on her TMW. she will go see dr to check on her stomach tmw morn see how it goes, i will let ya'll know more update news :) :hug:

Back