I ve got deaf community say VP-200 shit! Is that true???

which is better VP-100 or VP-200

• VP-100

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • VP-200

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xentra

Reaction score
I though VP-200 gateway more strict than VP-100???

I am still waiting to get my VP-200. Anyone who has VP 200, pls respond to the question about it being shitty?

Xentra,
you got vp 100 or 200 ?

I did emailed to sorenson company in Canada and have not got vp at all... since a year.
Wha.. a joke?

I'm not here to wait for vp get it one... forget it...
Which good thing I have my own vp i2eyes... :)

I supposed to know he heard the story about VP-200 shitty from his deaf community. His comment did not say about if he has it or not? My girlfriend and I studied new VP-200 features. We love it. I can say that new VP-200 is much improved over VP-100. Gateway I think something about network specific?

That's not what I heard, I heard VP-200 is alot better than VP-100 ( which is what I got )....

yea that vp 200 is better more than vp 100.. i have vp 200 here at my home.. my bf and i love it!!!

TweetyBird,

How make difference features compare vp100 vs vp200 ?

I'm very curious 'bout this one.

Ok i will tell you how different between vp100 and vp200?

Vp100 <~~don't have flashed show and don't have red small show which missed called also there don't have *No calls* that mean blocked which no one incoming call thur ur vp which don't have show red flashed small

vp200<~~dose have flashed show and dose have red small will show missed called no matter how many you get missed called it'll show that also there have *No calls* blocked which no one incoming call thur vp but it'll noticed red flashed small that mean you get missed call also ects also while you on VP with someone so you will noticed when person who try Vp you it'll show name with phone number as called id like sista TB explain about that :)

Let me show you the pix my remote vp200 what look like brb let me snapshot pix

TweetyBird,

How make difference features compare vp100 vs vp200 ?

I'm very curious 'bout this one.

sure thing, i will be happy to explain u... there vp 100, must lamp and more bright so can see... so vp 200 have ready auto itself bright , dont have use contract to bright clear.. itself do it... and if someone call u, there have flash and let u know that someone call u vp.. also if u are on vp chat with someone, they will show up alike call id and let u know who call u on vp while u are on vp.. is that COOL?!!?!? so and they have pretty fancy background too.. and show the red dot flash, mean miss calls

Also more addy books too...up to 400 listings...on VP-100 have only up to 50 I think. I need to count mine. Mine is already full *grr* but I have to write and save it on my computer.

Also if you don't have her/his number, you can auto save the information and not have to get paper and pen to write it down, too. That's a big plus.

I went to Preview on VP 200 about a month ago or so. That's how I know a little. I don't know much of it though.

I am not worry about getting VP-200. I can wait. I used to wanting one but I realized that they have to do 'system' on each states and that will take times to replace from VP-100 to VP-200.

sure thing, i will be happy to explain u... there vp 100, must lamp and more bright so can see... so vp 200 have ready auto itself bright , dont have use contract to bright clear.. itself do it... and if someone call u, there have flash and let u know that someone call u vp.. also if u are on vp chat with someone, they will show up alike call id and let u know who call u on vp while u are on vp.. is that COOL?!!?!? so and they have pretty fancy background too.. and show the red dot flash, mean miss calls

That right :thumb:

I disagreed completely that VP-200 is shitty. NOTHING is 100% perfect, sure some VP-200 turns out to be defective, it does NOT mean it is shitty. Problem is that as right now VP-200 is small and when a person got defective VP-200 they would declare VP-200 SHITTY. Tell you this, there are plenty of VP-100 is defective as well. Nothing is perfect!

Whats difference between them?

As for network set up requirement... NO DIFFERENT! Same gateway, same everything.

As for features, VP-200 got much more features, some of them I found is not true. Many of them thought it got auto focus SMH!!! NO! It is NOT auto-focus.

The Canada what I learn that doesn't have same what USA system have. For example; USA have FCC fund to support Video Relay Service. Maybe your government or president in Canada doesn't support?

Xentra,
you got vp 100 or 200 ?

I did emailed to sorenson company in Canada and have not got vp at all... since a year.
Wha.. a joke?

I'm not here to wait for vp get it one... forget it...
Which good thing I have my own vp i2eyes... :)

Back