I use Firefox...I'm not dumb!!

I am most fastest chrome google :lol: is very fast

Just opinions, if you're feeling that itch to get her moving. AOL isn't looking like it'll go anywhere soon. They are doing the same marketing strategy just as google and nearly all the free email services are doing. In turn that ad revenue is worth something, until they lose that base, and AIM is an alternate feeder for that.

still daring and got the sparkle in ya? look into email forwarding. As far as I'm aware; gmail dominates the forwarding department. If Aol's allows email forwarding, gmail can take care of it from there and set it up so that she can reply back with her new address or under the guise of her old one.
Hotmail not sure if they let you mask the old address, but yahoo doesn't for sure.

Major news outlets -- including CNN, the BBC, NPR, CNET, Forbes and London's Daily Mail and Telegraph -- reported the story last week, as did multiple technology blogs.

The writers of CNN, BBC, NPR, CNET, Forbes, Telegraph, and London's daily Mail must feel dumb.

Thanks SneakerNet I was looking for that. Anyway, for all of you who fell for this I would like to recall a quote from one of my favourite movies-Major Paine; "Whos the Dummie Now" :)

I have been using IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, even Netscape since they were born, I am a professional IT Admin (22 years+) and I say that there absolutly is no clear advantage from one browser over another. All have there strong points and all have their weak points-it all evens out. Anyone who believes otherwise is living a lie.

If you choose a browser over another it's because of a little thing that might tickle your fancy or maybe it's a club thing.

Of course I personally am an IE person at this moment in time simply because all developers develop their sites primarily for IE users-why, cause at the moment it is the most common world wide. My next choice is Fire Fox then Safari.

I found out that some websites don't accept Firefox or Safari. I have to use IE to access my college's website, DoD websites, and occasional retail sites. Picky, picky. :P

I found out that some websites don't accept Firefox or Safari. I have to use IE to access my college's website, DoD websites, and occasional retail sites. Picky, picky. :P

Yep... we all have same thing here with using IE to DoD. LOL

I use both Firefox and Chrome. It is a bit different but Chrome speeds up everything and Firefox second to par to Chrome. So I just switch back and forth in my comfort. I love em both. NO WHATSoEVER issue with Flashplayer!!

Catty

On my Windows laptop I use IE cos it most stable browser of all I have used. Firefox crashes and Chrome too slow. I still got Firefox as backup and so far I never need to use it again.

I also use Safari on my Mac, I got Firefox on there too as backup.

lol! I now use four web browsers - IE, Firefox, Chrome & Opera.

Let me see. I'm using Firefox as my main browser. I use Safari as my video browser, except when I find that commercials play in it, then I go to Sea Monkey for that. The reason I play video in the other browsers besides Firefox is because for some damn reason, ALL video pauses about every 1.5 seconds or so, so you can miss details in movement while the video pauses. But on the other hand, Firefox is the only browser for the Mac that does not shove off tabs off the screen, forcing you to hit the slide button to jump from one tab on the extreme left side to the extreme right side. I actually know what the first tab on the left is, and what the 15th tab over that way has, and the 25th tab way over on the right has in it.

Back