I thought I would let all my AD Friends Know

Celticty

Reaction score
I found out on Wednesday that My dad has Pancreatic Cancer and that it is so far gone that they can't do surgery to remove it. They said that usually the longest someone lives with that is one year. Please keep my family and me in your thoughts and prayers we will really be needing it.

:hug: i am so so sorry. You all are in my thought. Hope your dad will have good time and be with family as much as you all can. =(

Hugs xx I don't know you but I'm thinking of you and your family x

Oh man, this is really sad. I wish you and your family all the best, Celticity. Good thoughts and wishes sent westward!

So very sorry, Celticty. Prayers being sent your way to you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear the news, Celticty. Try to enjoy the time left with your father. :hug:

I am sorry to hear about your dad. I will be keeping your family in prayer.

I'm very sorry for the bad news you got. I'll pray for your dad, you, and your family. :hug:

I am so sorry to hear that your dad is in ill health. I will be sending my thoughts and prayers to the Doctor upstairs hoping your father may be healed.

I'm sorry. That's how I lost my dad. I hope that you have some meaningful time with him. Hugs, if that's ok.

My condolences to you and your family; cherish the rest of the time with your father.

Back