I think this barn cat is out of a job! LOL!

I don't think going to be long friendship that cat going work it out very soon

I don't think going to be long friendship that cat going work it out very soon

I think the cat is too domesticated to even know what it should be doing about the mouse and if it being fed by the owners there is no need to kill and eat it. I think it's very funny !

:lol:that is funny.....she has the hunting sequence without the killing bite.
Sometimes that does happen. Though I do wonder if at some point Gypsy will accidentally do something just due to strength difference.
I think it's also possible that at some point something may "turn on" and she may make some initially clumsy attempts to do something besides play with the mouse.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXNk2ki8ADE[/ame]

:DI like rats - seems he keeps pulling the dish toward him and the cat keeps following it.
When I volunteered at my public museum's "animal exhibit" in high school, when they still had that - one of the things I did was handle the animals for public demos and in terms of cleaning cages and stuff. There were rats, possums, ferrets, doves, snakes in various set-ups in this room.... <I enjoy snakes but didn't handle those, probably because I was a high school kid> ...other birds. My favorites were the rats and ferrets.

I think the cat is too domesticated to even know what it should be doing about the mouse and if it being fed by the owners there is no need to kill and eat it. I think it's very funny !

Don't bank on it,cats prefer mouse risotto any day

I will pass on the mouse risotto. :) I'll take lobster risotto, though!

Remind me of my cat and ferret from 2003. Cat was 19 years old that times.

Attachments

• IMG_0708.jpg
    IMG_0708.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 7
:DI like rats - seems he keeps pulling the dish toward him and the cat keeps following it.
When I volunteered at my public museum's "animal exhibit" in high school, when they still had that - one of the things I did was handle the animals for public demos and in terms of cleaning cages and stuff. There were rats, possums, ferrets, doves, snakes in various set-ups in this room.... <I enjoy snakes but didn't handle those, probably because I was a high school kid> ...other birds. My favorites were the rats and ferrets.

Yeah that looked like a rat not a mouse to me. A neighbor has a black cat named Blackie and it like to hunt in our yard . Marty will find dead babies animals on the ground , mice or possums . :( The cat has no interest in eating them he will sometime bring home a 'gift' for the lady of the house. She told me she will find dead animals on the back steps.
How sweet. :roll:

Yeah that looked like a rat not a mouse to me. A neighbor has a black cat named Blackie and it like to hunt in our yard . Marty will find dead babies animals on the ground , mice or possums . :( The cat has no interest in eating them he will sometime bring home a 'gift' for the lady of the house. She told me she will find dead animals on the back steps.
How sweet. :roll:

it is a rat

rat much bigger than a mouse, head and tail look different.....

Any recent footage of friendship because there more than one cat there

Back