i think i'm starting to have a addiction about final fantasy 14 online game

Zeroblazer21

Reaction score
i always have been a huge fan of final fantasy series...but that been never happened to me before after playing ff14, i almost got addicted to it..i kinda stopped playing it after realizing it is getting me distracted, didn't sleep lots. (killing my times to move out to ohio next month, gotta do something to keep me busy i dont wanna be bored. so no choice to save my money. so i stayed at my parent home, surfin around,then my friend tried to ask if i wanna play w him, said sure, after that i got a huge interests in playing it until end but it sound like endless which why i stopped at that point.) lol.. does everyone get a similar experience?

I still play FF11 online. I don't have time Final Fantasy 14 I been play beta of ff14 i like ff14 much.

yeah. but the truth is that i learned a lesson is that lack of sleep does me for almost got addicted to that game

Call Dr. Evo Dragon to de-addict you.

I love Final fantasy addict :) what is kind of final fantasy
you can't tried sleep problem
I am experience hard games not easy!!

I became addicted to an MMORPG called Neocron about ten years ago. Eventually I saw what it was doing to me and I stopped. When I started playing EvE a year ago I also played it to death for a few months and then found I was neglecting my other games.

That's what they want, though! They want you to love their game and only their game so you keep paying your subscription! The problem with the FF online games and also a lot of the Korean ones is the grind to earn experience.

I became addicted to an MMORPG called Neocron about ten years ago. Eventually I saw what it was doing to me and I stopped. When I started playing EvE a year ago I also played it to death for a few months and then found I was neglecting my other games.

That's what they want, though! They want you to love their game and only their game so you keep paying your subscription! The problem with the FF online games and also a lot of the Korean ones is the grind to earn experience.

yeah i'm a legacy member of ff14 online, still i have finally stopped, lol because i have lots of things to do include moving out to ohio, staying there until next year,then get a new place in north carolina, charlotte. so i can go to UTI. every weekend i can visit my best friend thats six hour from her home in ohio :)

Back