I think I did the right thing

Then you usually freeload and smoke other people's weed. Same difference.

And,sweetie, I am not the one suffering from ignorance here.

then let me point out the difference that you blindly chose to overslight.

the difference is i buy weed occasionally. and when i do i always share. not like you care anyway since youre opposed to the subject supposedly

i've said my two cents here, i'm done.

then let me point out the difference that you blindly chose to overslight.

the difference is i buy weed occasionally. and when i do i always share. not like you care anyway since youre opposed to the subject supposedly

i've said my two cents here, i'm done.

Making assumptions? You do know where that leads, don't you?

I'll give you credit for making a nice attempt at backpedaling, though!:laugh2::laugh2:

I think what you should have done is talked to her about how mant lives she could have ruined by making the wrong choice in driving, or maybe talking her into calling a cab or taking a time out for a couple of hours by getting a bite to eat. You should only use law enforcement as a final choice when EVERY other one has been used. Because she may or may not be marked for life now.

I think what you should have done is talked to her about how mant lives she could have ruined by making the wrong choice in driving, or maybe talking her into calling a cab or taking a time out for a couple of hours by getting a bite to eat. You should only use law enforcement as a final choice when EVERY other one has been used. Because she may or may not be marked for life now.

You ever try to reason with a person who is drunk?:laugh2:

And a tremendous waste of time.:giggle:

That, too. Someone close to me is an alcoholic. I've spent countless hrs arguing with her in the past. In fact, it feeds into my abuse issues, so yeah, it's not worth it.

okay... its a PROVEN fact that people who drive under the influence of marijuana are MUCH MORE safer based on the simple fact they're more paranoid which makes them end up being more attentive to whats going on around them.

Show me ANY research that shows this (other than the word of an admitted drug user)

Show me ANY research that shows this (other than the word of an admitted drug user)

In short, there ain't none!:lol: Weed slows reaction times just like any other mood altering substance. The difference lies in the fact that people using alcohol have been shown to be more violent while intoxicated. And more likely to take risks that will lead to fatal crashes. That doesn't mean that people driving while high are not impaired, just that the effects of the impairment manifest differently.

DUI=driving under the influence.

Drugs or alcohol. Both impairs your driving abilities.

Both give a person a false sense of being invincible.

Both impairs the ability to react or think.

One can compair and debate on which is safer. But both are dangerous. That is why their is a law against driving under the influence.

High or drunk!

Can not believe someone would actually claim that weed does not affect ones driving ability!!

Must be the dope that gives people a false sense of security. Of claiming it is safer than alcohol. :roll:

Back