I think I did the right thing

Oops, yes there is. It is called "public intoxication." That refers to drugs and alcohol.

But I'm not walking in the middle of the "woad" in board daylight. Com'on, I'm not that wacked to do such things, even tho if I was THAT WACKED, I probably would. Beside I don't have drugs, only medication to live the wolf life. You see, I'm really a wolf, working on to be a human, Working HARD.

But I'm not walking in the middle of the "woad" in board daylight. Com'on, I'm not that wacked to do such things, even tho if I was THAT WACKED, I probably would. Beside I don't have drugs, only medication to live the wolf life. You see, I'm really a wolf, working on to be a human, Working HARD.

You don't have to be doing that in order to be quilty of public intox.

Shawn... ya aren't even lame!! no way.. ya do care about how anyone is doing and etc.. it's a good thing ya called the cops on your friend to prevent her from doing something really stupid or disasterous to the point it would be years of hurt and anguish over this.... so hold your head up and solider on!!!

You are the bestest friend she gat. You did the right thing. Someday she will understand.

Shawn , you did the proper thing taking consideration of your friend and other people's lives that would have lead to something tragic. Yes, your friend might be upset and angry with you, but that person will look deeper into the situation later and realize that it could have been deadly. You did the right thing.

Normally, a friend would drive a friend home or to places. Not call cops on them. Because they can be very emotional and bitchy when they're under influence.

Yes, I agreed with most ADers.

It's a sort of similar to my mom's car accident nearly two years ago. Due to her sueizue (sp) shock while driving... She learned a lesson to not drive if she don't feel very well. No, she was not on drugs ^_^" I think she did say she wish she didn't drive at the first place. I think? Idk, I'll ask her someday.

omg i am outraged. i totally and completely disagree with you guys.
do you smoke? have you ever gotten high?
while i can definitely understand you trying to watch out for this girl's safety, i just need to point a few things out.
there are many different levels and insights on this certain situation that can be perceived differently by different people.
i enjoy smoking and i am ABLE to drive high. it does not affect my capability whatsoever, as opposed to DRUNK DRIVING. i always know my limits and refrain from driving if i am extremely stoned.

this website is excellent and proves alot of my points, of following which is an excerpt:
Although acute cannabis intoxication following smoking has been shown to mildly impair psychomotor skills, this impairment is seldom severe or long lasting. In closed course and driving simulator studies, marijuana’s acute effects on psychomotor performance include minor impairments in tracking (eye movement control) and reaction time, as well as variation in lateral positioning, headway (drivers under the influence of cannabis tend to follow less closely to the vehicle in front of them), and speed (drivers tend to decrease speed following cannabis inhalation). In general, these variations in driving behavior are noticeably less consistent or pronounced than the impairments exhibited by subjects under the influence of alcohol. Also, unlike subjects impaired by alcohol, individuals under the influence of cannabis tend to be aware of their impairment and try to compensate for it accordingly, either by driving more cautiously or by expressing an unwillingness to drive altogether. [see original for citations]

i also understand the difference if that person is generally irresponsible and does the same thing when she's drunk, etc. but her capabilites of driving high shouldn't be judged by that simple fact...

I shower high, I walk the wolf high, I drive to work high, I work high, I eat lunch high, I work again high, I go home high, I get more high, then I go to bed.

Call the cops on me please, wait, no such things as against the law for "being high".

I definately would. Driving intoxicated is a crime.

omg i am outraged. i totally and completely disagree with you guys.
do you smoke? have you ever gotten high?
while i can definitely understand you trying to watch out for this girl's safety, i just need to point a few things out.
there are many different levels and insights on this certain situation that can be perceived differently by different people.
i enjoy smoking and i am ABLE to drive high. it does not affect my capability whatsoever, as opposed to DRUNK DRIVING. i always know my limits and refrain from driving if i am extremely stoned.

this website is excellent and proves alot of my points, of following which is an excerpt:

i also understand the difference if that person is generally irresponsible and does the same thing when she's drunk, etc. but her capabilites of driving high shouldn't be judged by that simple fact...

Lol give me a break. She couldn't even walk straight. I think it's sick that you'd rather wait to see if she mows some kids over with her car while high to see how intoxicated she is.

Normally, a friend would drive a friend home or to places. Not call cops on them. Because they can be very emotional and bitchy when they're under influence.

Not a repeat offender. She needed to learn the hard way.

Balls to the wall, baby.

Maybe when she sobers up and get cleaned up she will truly see you are her friend that cared. While the others are just letting her know it is OK to D.U.I.

The other friends is enabling her to do so. She will keep on until she hurts herself or worst kill someone else in an accident.

You did the right thing.

Who cares what ppl think..

do what you have to do.. if you think this is right thing to do then good job..

Everyone have their point of views what is right and what is wrong..

No. You did the right thing. She was putting herself and others in danger of her irresponsibility.

shawn - if she's a fuck up and this is how she does it all the time.... FUCK NO YOU AIN'T WRONG. trust me - losing her friendship is lot better than visiting her grave. at least you can rest assured with your conscience that no lives have been lost.

Oh man! U did the right thing..u probably saved yours and others' lives. If your friends dont support you, then they probably arent true friends.

You absolutely did the right thing! I wish more people would do this, actually. We might save more lives.

I commend you.

Thank you!

Everyone thinks "oh, it won't happen to me" until they run someone over while intoxicated.

haha you're a joke. this is obviously a subject you don't understand. like i said there are many aspects to it and if she can't handle her weed then she's not a true stoner and is just doing it for attention.

15xwo4w.jpg

haha you're a joke. this is obviously a subject you don't understand. like i said there are many aspects to it and if she can't handle her weed then she's not a true stoner and is just doing it for attention.

This is hard to evaluate for me.. since I do not know the personalities of either parties spoken. Neither do you, aside from Shawn's stance. But for the sake of general census, and safety of the population, I would presume Shawn did the right thing just as well as any other upstanding citizen would do (without the afterthoughts).

If I see you on the road driving while you are high. Then expect me to call the cop and wait for them to caught up with ya. sorry u can go mad at me but that doesnt bother me at bit.

If I see you on the road driving while you are high. Then expect me to call the cop and wait for them to caught up with ya. sorry u can go mad at me but that doesnt bother me at bit.

i have a friend who's a cop and they dont even bother arresting people who are high because they're usually paranoid, therefore making them act more careful.
being in possession is a different story though. so go ahead and call the cops! you won't have anything on me cause i have 8 years worth of a clean driving record

i could run my point to the ends of earth and i know it wont get across to you guys cause you're set in your ways which i can understand. but think outside of the box, nobody's ever been hurt by marijuana yet we have laws that allow people to drink alcohol which has been proved to trigger negative things whereas marijuana doesn't. AND if anything ever happened while a person's high its ALWAYS because they're also under the influence on other things which speaks for itself.

and if i may, i also mentioned earlier that i always know my limitations and if i think i'm too high i always all take the necessary precautions.

AKA: I can't have an adult conversation so I will name call and call people jokes.

Back