I think I did the right thing

Oh sure it's okay for someone who smoke high or drink as long as they don't drive. You probably would like that if a guy is blackout, you would enjoy with him in the nude. He probably won't even remember it at all after he wakes up. :hmm:

Oh sure it's okay for someone who smoke high or drink as long as they don't drive. You probably would like that if a guy is blackout, you would enjoy with him in the nude. He probably won't even remember it at all after he wakes up. :hmm:

rofl, whaaat?! you are so silly! :giggle:

Well I got out of class and had a text from her saying "U wanted to C me high come meet me at ____." So I did, because I had never seen her high. And we "talked" (as well as you can talk with a high person) and then I asked her how she got to school and she told me she DROVE. And she was still reaaaaaaallly high. I told her I would have called the cops on her, and that if she was going to still drive while high I would call the police. But she laughed and thought I was joking but I was very serious (obviously lol). She got in her car (there is a parking lot next to the building we met by) and drove, and I called the police. She should know I don't play, yo!

And thanks to everyone else for the comments, it makes me feel better. lol i am lame.

Aww. You are not lame. You did the right thing. Even if the others "so called friend" and herself are pissed. If they continue to be pissed. Then it is time to find another set of friends because they are not true friends.

I'm sure it is stressful for you. But hold your head up high.

If we had more people like you.
Their be a lot less DUI manslaughter.

That's the thing, it wasn't difficult for me, I think this is the 3rd time I have reported an intoxicated driver this past year.

outstanding! Be a good citizen and REPORT any suspicious activity! :mad2:

Stay_Alert_Nov08.jpg

and pay your war tax raises. and don't ask questions. about anything. watch your neighbors, especially the foreign ones. :mad2:

** It's a pix of poster plastered all over NY Port Authority. It's a message from police saying - "STAY ALERT! BE AWARE! SPEAK UP! Don't hesistate to report suspicious activity. call ------------"

You did the right thing, It's tough to do but what you did was very brave.

Many other would just keep it quiet or tell them don't do that but driver will just don't care or swear at you and give you a bad look.

What you stood for is what you need to protect her for harm to herself and others.

Congrats! even though you would lose her friendship but your bravery counts!

Catty

Aww. You are not lame. You did the right thing. Even if the others "so called friend" and herself are pissed. If they continue to be pissed. Then it is time to find another set of friends because they are not true friends.

I'm sure it is stressful for you. But hold your head up high.

Aw, thank you.

I didn't know where else to put this. Long story short: One of my friends was driving high and I called the cops on her. She is pissed off at me and some other people said I did the wrong thing, but I don't think so. She was driving high. I guess I just need some opinions, but I mean, I don't think what I did was wrong??

You did the right thing and you may have saved her life or another person's life if the cops pulled her over after you called them on her. Driving while high is like driving while drunk...hence the term DUI...Driving Under the Influence (the other term is also DWI, same thing). I am glad you did this. She could have made some poor judgments while driving high and as a result she could have caused a car accident and could have either hurt someone or herself. Thank you for doing the right thing. I wish more people would do this.

outstanding! Be a good citizen and REPORT any suspicious activity! :mad2:

Stay_Alert_Nov08.jpg

and pay your war tax raises. and don't ask questions. about anything. watch your neighbors, especially the foreign ones. :mad2:

** It's a pix of poster plastered all over NY Port Authority. It's a message from police saying - "STAY ALERT! BE AWARE! SPEAK UP! Don't hesistate to report suspicious activity. call ------------"

fo real girly!

shawn - if she's a fuck up and this is how she does it all the time.... FUCK NO YOU AIN'T WRONG. trust me - losing her friendship is lot better than visiting her grave. at least you can rest assured with your conscience that no lives have been lost.

I agree 100%!

I wish I could quote you all but that would probably be really annoying - so this is just a massive thank you and hugs :D.

Well I got out of class and had a text from her saying "U wanted to C me high come meet me at ____." So I did, because I had never seen her high. And we "talked" (as well as you can talk with a high person) and then I asked her how she got to school and she told me she DROVE. And she was still reaaaaaaallly high. I told her I would have called the cops on her, and that if she was going to still drive while high I would call the police. But she laughed and thought I was joking but I was very serious (obviously lol). She got in her car (there is a parking lot next to the building we met by) and drove, and I called the police. She should know I don't play, yo!

And thanks to everyone else for the comments, it makes me feel better. lol i am lame.

Good on you for following through with what you said you would do! I appreciate people like that!

Even if she never thanks you for it, you still did the right thing. You took the steps to protect her and others from her irresponsible behavior. Standing up for what's right is usually not the easiest position to take. I applaud you.

Good for you Shawn and I would do the same thing too. We sure dont want to see anyone get killed or hurt. It aint worth it. Knowing that she is still here and not in the grave save her life even though she is mad at ya. Who care as long as she is still here.

I shower high, I walk the wolf high, I drive to work high, I work high, I eat lunch high, I work again high, I go home high, I get more high, then I go to bed.

Call the cops on me please, wait, no such things as against the law for "being high".

I shower high, I walk the wolf high, I drive to work high, I work high, I eat lunch high, I work again high, I go home high, I get more high, then I go to bed.

Call the cops on me please, wait, no such things as against the law for "being high".

Oops, yes there is. It is called "public intoxication." That refers to drugs and alcohol.

Don't forget.....you come onto AD--high! :lol:

Back