I test my new Cam Dash...

Evo, have you experience overheating with yours, does it feel hot?
just been readings several reviews, yours stands out as the 'only one with wifi' right?
Im thinking of an Itronics simimlar compact, elongated form factor but triangular by profile on the side, not circular.

or even a much cheaper 720P Navman copy...(rebranded)... 24fps bit low, but thats film's standard, me thinks a 30fps is better use for dash cam appliucation right?

Evo, have you experience overheating with yours, does it feel hot?
just been readings several reviews, yours stands out as the 'only one with wifi' right?
Im thinking of an Itronics simimlar compact, elongated form factor but triangular by profile on the side, not circular.

or even a much cheaper 720P Navman copy...(rebranded)... 24fps bit low, but thats film's standard, me thinks a 30fps is better use for dash cam appliucation right?

Overheating? not really. Just warm, It had vents. Yes, It's build-in Wi-Fi and GPS device (DR500GW-HD model only).

and 1920x1080 30fps (HD) is too much memory and overload storage disk as SD memory card. if you want longer hours and saving storage disk. just switch to 15 fps (low video quality and look like choppy video)

attachment.php

Attachments

• blackvue.JPG
    blackvue.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 33
oh, you want that Itronics Simmlar Compact? ha... no support Wi-Fi. You have to pull SD memory card for transfer to your computer.

Itronics-ITB-100HD.jpg

but do you REALLY need wifi?
a SD card then plug in the lappy is much easier
and the mobile phones would be too 'full' than laptops

but do you REALLY need wifi?
a SD card then plug in the lappy is much easier
and the mobile phones would be too 'full' than laptops

Do i need Wi-Fi? Yes, I'm lazy to pull SD memory card. I use my iPhone 5 or iPad had no SD memory card (some Android phones have SD memory card). It's works with Wi-Fi from camera to phone (Live stream and download few video files in short storage in phone) for easy quick report police on any public street. also, pull SD memory card for at home. It can transfer to my computer/laptop for extra storage and then, delete whole SD memory card to return camera.

No Wi-fi mean save your budget, You can use Android phones with build in SD slot or laptop. those SD memory card is only 16GB (32GB option) in camera is not enough storage as i wish to upgrade 500GB SD memory card in camera .

I believe 128GB is available, even 64GB But from the chart, I think 32GB is enough. You noticed "High compression" That is called CODEC Video CODEC used in Videophone, same idea but perhaps different coding, who knows?

15 FPS is minimum with very little notice of shuttering. 30FPS is perfectly fine.

I should have that last year, proving IDIOT cut me in front.

Do i need Wi-Fi? Yes, I'm lazy to pull SD memory card. I use my iPhone 5 or iPad had no SD memory card (some Android phones have SD memory card). It's works with Wi-Fi from camera to phone (Live stream and download few video files in short storage in phone) for easy quick report police on any public street. also, pull SD memory card for at home. It can transfer to my computer/laptop for extra storage and then, delete whole SD memory card to return camera.

No Wi-fi mean save your budget, You can use Android phones with build in SD slot or laptop. those SD memory card is only 16GB (32GB option) in camera is not enough storage as i wish to upgrade 500GB SD memory card in camera .

I believe 128GB is available, even 64GB But from the chart, I think 32GB is enough. You noticed "High compression" That is called CODEC Video CODEC used in Videophone, same idea but perhaps different coding, who knows?

15 FPS is minimum with very little notice of shuttering. 30FPS is perfectly fine.

I should have that last year, proving IDIOT cut me in front.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/2-5-inch-Vehicle-Recorder-Dashboard-Camcorder/dp/B0053DDNW6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378578849&sr=8-1&keywords=dash+cam]Amazon.com: 2.5-inch HD Car LED IR Vehicle DVR Road Dash Video Camera Recorder Traffic Dashboard Camcorder - LCD 270 degrees whirl: Car Electronics[/ame]

I have one and it's perfect clear to me. Easy to show the police as proof thru dash cam's backplay LCD without transfer a file. It's max to 32GB of SD. It's gave me around 1 week till SD full then auto-overwrite from the OLD date. Good enough!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Gv9_8wFL4]2.5-inch HD Car LED IR Vehicle DVR Road Dash Video Camera Recorder Traffic Dashboard Camcorder - YouTube[/ame]

Found a demo from youtube. It still clear for $20. Nothing beat that. Why waste $200 without a LCD and you don't need HD because it will eat up the 32GB of SD so quick like one day. No thanks.

It's auto record when you start the engine up and it will auto shut down when you shut the engine down. You don't have to worry about set it up each time you drive.

I don't like eBay website. Some devices are fake. Some eBayers from China. They cloned it and sell it. My device is imported from South Korea.

Example:

attachment.php

Read Positive feedback and spec first. It was not hard to do it. I have no problem with ebay since 1999.

damn i wanna!!

but first im gonan make a V12 lambo replica... then id add it...

You want Lamborghini? ha!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psDrKPmOs8]Lamborghini Aventador splits in half after Crash - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25VO5jE9DIA]Mazda breaks Lamborghini Aventador in half! Incredible Accident in New York - YouTube[/ame]

Back