i returned

Reaction score
sorry if I disappeared without saying anything, but I had big problems with the job. now it's better, and we hope that in the future everything will go well! every now and then return to greet you and to read your funny comments in the forums! :wave: :wave: :wave:

was detected malware direct to my pc, and coming from your forum alldeaf.com, and someone is trying to get into my pc .....

was detected malware direct to my pc, and coming from your forum alldeaf.com, and someone is trying to get into my pc .....
don't worry- no-one is trying to get into your PC. Just be careful in what you do.. read/post but don't click on any links or pictures.

Last time I saw something like this was on another forum I'm a member of 4 years ago.

:welcome: back to AllDeaf Forum. Hope you can stay to continue reading and posting here. Have fun. :wave:

deafducks I saw the google page of the control system. this indicates with a page all red there is a malware coming from the site where I was visiting, in this case it was alldeaf .... I know very well that I should not click on links or open photo unknown anonymous. In fact, my suspicion was that someone had entered the malware to copy the data I enter the username and password ...
in any case, thanks anyway!

hi bebonang! thanks :)

oops ... Bottesini, I did not notice your greeting! that gif with "hello hulk" I've confused with a banner ad !! sorry :D

Back