i noticed my urine is very clear...

No, I wasn't dreaming. You can pee blue if you eat some of that special blue dye for home aquariums. My friend tricked me into eating brownies and she spiked it with the blue dye. I peed blue for a couple days.

Deaf258 said:
No, I wasn't dreaming. You can pee blue if you eat some of that special blue dye for home aquariums. My friend tricked me into eating brownies and she spiked it with the blue dye. I peed blue for a couple days.
:jaw: Hell, No way.. Can be dangerous Blue dye for home aquariums part of toxic. Can be harm inside your body.. Isn't same from hospital's dye bottle which it's safe for patient testing by cat scan or else..

Is that hurt ?

I don't know about toxicity of the blue dye. I never got sick from that time I peed blue. I am sure there is a kind that is NOT toxic and basically safe to use.

It's normal to piss clear especially if you drink tons of water per day. I know because I do it. Once I had to use the bathroom at my sister's house, her toilet wouldn't flush, so I told my sister it wouldn't flush. She went to the bathroom looking and said "it is clear in the toilet, so it must have flushed." I told her "No, my pee is clear!" and she tried flushing. It wouldn't so she believed me. LOL

Ugh, blue piss for next few days. Better have worn dark underwears as not to have blue piss stains on them! heh

Hej I didn't say you did. It's just that some guys just shake their thing and it's still "wet" as it is put back in its place. I don't like that, must always wipe with TP. So, if it was blue dye, it would permanently stain white undies, wouldn't it? heh heh

eww.....I think I hit the wrong link here..... :shock:

:laugh2: gawd.. this thread is still old u guys stlil worried about urine.. :roll: it's normal cuz if u drink too much beeer it wud be clear but depends on what kind u drink anyways..

Nothing to worry...

Urine very clear is healthy... it means that you drink alot of water... It´s good & very healthy.

If you see dark urine, it means that you drink little or alot of juices or any soft drinks etc.

If you notice something smelly, it means that it´s something wrong with your kidney. You have to check your doctor with urine test.

Important is drink alots.... 4 pints a day.. Water or herbal tea.

Opps...wrong time to be in this thread...time to go take a 'leak'...clearin' outta here!!

Stevey Boy said:
It's normal, it's not bad thing. You must be drinking anything with Vitamin C like O.J., Cranberry, and etc. Vitamin C is good for your body. With enough Vitamin C in your body, you won't get sick for a while. I took a lot of Vitamin C and rarely to get sick for long time.
steevvviieee!!

:-**** <3333

funnycat78 said:
:laugh2: gawd.. this thread is still old u guys stlil worried about urine.. :roll: it's normal cuz if u drink too much beeer it wud be clear but depends on what kind u drink anyways..

/me points at PurpleRose71 and hides! :dunno:

If you spend a day hiking about the canyons or any craggy hills, you can expect your piss to be very dark brown as thats from your muscles over working and replacing dead cells. I get that a lot after long hikes up the mountains.

Smelly piss also happens a day after you eat at an asian vegetarian restaurant.

To me clear piss would be coming from soneone drinking that $30 bottle of dope cleaning system taken shortly before drug screening.

Richard

Last edited:
I go hiking a lot, and I never had dark urine because of it.
I eat Asian food all the time and no, it doesnt make my urine smell.
My urine is always clear, EXCEPT when I drink coffee. Then my urine turns pale yellow and is smelly of coffee.

Methinks each individual is different.

kuifje75 said:
My urine is always clear, EXCEPT when I drink coffee. Then my urine turns pale yellow and is smelly of coffee.

Methinks each individual is different.

Me too!
:laugh2:

Deaf258 said:

:laugh2: That substance is called methylene blue - it is harmless. Thanks for reminding me so I will try it on my hubby :D

ofc its normal. if you drink water all day, then your urine will be clear. it is normal for sure.

Drink water make clear -- and did you drink from it (urine) ?? :lol:

Back