I need help with alert for VP-200

BartSimpsx24x

Reaction score
I need find other way to alert myself when I got incoming calls on VP-200. My VP-200 in bedroom. I need find way of alert myself when I got calls while I am downstair in living room because I am tired of missing calls. I prefer got calls alert on pager instead of using flash. Because there two reason I can't have flash because of epilsey history and person live with me is hearing. So any idea?

if your friend wanna call you, why don't he/she page you then go upstairs wait for the call? That's only way I can think of.

My son usually let me know when its rings if I am in another room.

if your friend wanna call you, why don't he/she page you then go upstairs wait for the call? That's only way I can think of.

My son usually let me know when its rings if I am in another room.

That what some of my friends are doing. But others who doesn't have pager they sometime called me without let me know.

VpAlert

I need find other way to alert myself when I got incoming calls on VP-200. My VP-200 in bedroom. I need find way of alert myself when I got calls while I am downstair in living room because I am tired of missing calls. I prefer got calls alert on pager instead of using flash. Because there two reason I can't have flash because of epilsey history and person live with me is hearing. So any idea?

"VpAlert", You would get text or email 15 sec early before your VP ring by Hearing person using the Relay Service. And
"Who Just Called", you would get text or email with the name and phone number on after you missed your VP call.

There are some cool new stuffs I know. Email me. :)

There is new wireless signaler for vp. Unfortunately it's bit expensive.

Back