i need help about Blackberry Storm plan in Verizon

scottw

Reaction score
I want to tell you about it. I heard my friend suggest and complaint what deaf want. He want use data plan. Verizon say don't have. He don't want use "Voice" Limit Data Plan! He has to right what he wants. Also I want Date Plan. Not for Voice only.

I don't know what I do? I need you help me please. :)

I cant answer this, however Foxarc will answer your question... He is VZW blackberry user.. ;)

Mod's Note:

I had to delete several posts that were unnecessary for this thread. Let's play nice here. :)

Thank you.
-Brian

Qwerty, Scottw is asking for his help about Verizon Wireless. The topic is about VERIZON that's it

duh that is 15$ difference

sprint plan cheaper than vzw

scottw call vzw customr sercive and ask to discount data only plan tell vzw that sprint is offer 30$ plan or switch to sprint. simple!

I called Verizon Customer. She understand me what I want for it. The cost was 34.99. It was not bad and better. Only Data Plan. I am happy! :D

I called Verizon Customer. She understand me what I want for it. The cost was 34.99. It was not bad and better. Only Data Plan. I am happy! :D

You have thick skin, that's cool. :thumb:

I hope you would love Verizon. :)

scottw call vzw customr sercive and ask to discount data only plan tell vzw that sprint is offer 30$ plan or switch to sprint. simple!

Price aren't matters.

No duh, Blackberry Storm isn't event available for Sprint. Only on Verizon.

No duh, Blackberry Storm isn't event available for Sprint. Only on Verizon.

Right, it can be done by unlocked but I don't think Sprint relay price will apply, just have pay full monthly price.

You have thick skin, that's cool. :thumb:

I hope you would love Verizon. :)

I can't pay 149.95 right now. I heard a new Blackberry Storm 2 cost 279.95.

I will get rebate 100.00.

Because I plan and hope when I go back to Gallaudet.

You can donate me! :)

BB storm sucks.....i used have one. it relooping over and over after two months i brought. so they aren't that great.

BB storm sucks.....i used have one. it relooping over and over after two months i brought. so they aren't that great.

Agreed, I tried Storm and hated it due not fond with BB touchscreen and it is more odd than iPhone and Droid.

no, not bb 2, the older bb storm. i don't know about bb storm 2, but i will not get it ever again just because they fixed it.

no, not bb 2, the older bb storm. i don't know about bb storm 2, but i will not get it ever again just because they fixed it.

Very intz!! It's new one to me... Most of my friends said better to get a BB or Iphone... My wife and i still thinkin about it later but not right now because We r greedy GREEEEEEN!

I used to have Storm and I end up with contract. I switch to iPhone and love it.

Back