I need advive

ahh gotcha. Well... that's just screwed up they're acting like that and sounds like they likely won't want to compromise or anything either :(. I don't know if you could say anything to the landlord that there's an extra person living there more than half the time... not familiar with how leases and occupancy allowances work for roommates or more than one person on the lease (I've lived alone except for once- that time did have a roommate...that was an...adventure. Not horrible but certainly challenging :P).

I hope you do figure something out- your roommate and boyfriend sound like a real prize....(not?).

Or her roommate and boyfriend trying to get rid of you somehow, so they have rooms to themselves. You'd better get out of here soon plus notifying your landlord about an extra person not on the lease living there.

Most leases say a "guest" cannot stay longer than a specific consecutive time period without violating the lease agreement. It usually like two weeks and the person cannot have repeat consecutive period within a period of time, e.g. six months. You may have some grounds for having this person removed with the aid of the landlord. Of course it depends on what kind of person the landlord is. Will the landlord be supportive, fine you both for the violation, or just ignore your complaint?

Is it possible for you to take your roommate along to your psychiatric appointment? Your doctor may be able to explain to that person why you have a valid reason to stay home and why it's not being a deadbeat. of course, first you need to talk to your dr about it.
If this is not possible, then my advice is either ask your dr where or to whom you can make a formal written complain about your roommate, and do it.
You can not be discriminated against if you have a valid health issues to stay at home. But if that is not possible, and I am afraid chances of complainign about your roommate are not good (still, do try) then best is to look to find another home.
maybe in your area is some form of assisted living? (meaning asisted financially). or, perhaps your social worker may be able to help you find a like minded roommate? or a kinder roommate?

Fuzzy

Back