I lovw my family.. But i don't think.. Why did some man can't seek for me right or continue..

White_Flower_Peace

Reaction score
I'm being single 5years and 5months..
Just was patience to waiting who is good man the right for me...in the future.,
I might find Mr right the best after I never meet any man the past.
I really realized that they lied to me., why did they liked me as kind and humble?
I made some man COMFORTABLE and GOOD HEALTH

I usually clean our house, help my family that my family needs my help for emergency or important information my relatives.

I am very kind of poor with family.
Who is supported me by grandmother. I'm sorry I can't explained myself.. For situation my life hope who should understand me..
But I am very patience stay home like long a years,
I never complained or never blamed our family...
No matter what I feel big my heart for family.
I still need my family.
They gave me always comfortable like flexible.. It's value And care of family most happy it's seem peace of mind.

Who take care of grandmother..and relatives I should respect them.
I think better how can I experience to helped my family who am I?

You have to take Men as they are with their good and bad. I suggest a book called Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Part of the problem is the younger society has been raised to be beta or weaker males unable to be men for a variety of insitutional and dysfunctional family upbringing and schooling. I consider myself all man, however... there are certain things in my world thats not exactly beautiful or fitting to others. Occasionally I cook steaks and other non PC food on the grill when the cravings strike. Even drinking or what not. Sometimes its crazy. My Ex, she was a former Marine and there are days where nothing is right for her and its a REAL problem because she is quite dangerous when angry about something. I would be better off sleeping on the roof corner in the rain than to try and deal with her. However in our previous marriage we had a rule. Solve the problem together with diplomacy and much loud yelling. Get it out of the system until we both agree on a solution before the sun comes down. Never go to bed angry. Why we are divorced? Well there are things in both of our lifes that turned out to be something that is not exactly able to find a solution to. That and cancer surviving did a great deal of damage. Turned me grey decades early among other things. Not to mention her.

There are things I can take care of good working with her as a team in life and there are things she can do better than me. So we stay friends. Its better that way than to be married actually. 24 years invested in each other. Good, bad and the ugly. Many years ago as a trucker I learned how to be lonely and several trainers took time to teach me about how easy it would be to take care of that in the USA in certain areas, however I chose to be very careful and not be with anyone who did not understand trucking. I met many wonderful women in those days and a few were very potential for a relationship. However as a trucker they percieved I had a female in every city (So goes the common thinking to the dirty old trucker) or something else, usually related to me being gone 6 to 9 months before I see them again. Phone does not a good relationship make. They get lonely too. Not to mention children which creates too much of a problem for one spouse or the other.

To be young is to enjoy the very life and celebrate the beauty imposed by being young as part of being alive. It goes for both men and women. However There has been a great deal of damage done on both sides. The very last thing you specifically do not want to do is sit home. You get out there and be involved in work and life in general. If a situation comes along that you meet someone and like them, be prepared to balance that with some things that are less attractive. It cuts both ways. You have 350 million people in the USA. Im pretty sure God has someone for everyone and in my own life experience as a trucker getting married was the very last thing on our minds 20 plus years ago when we met by chance. That is a whole another story of itself. But a wonderful one. Would I meet another someday? Probably. But marriage and all that? Probably not. Once is quite enough thank you. particularly with the medical issues I am going through as time goes by. I am working on them with a team of doctors to fix what can be fixed and the rest will just have to be left to God. he wrote in the bible that when you have lived your life certain things will fail in the body. Ive been blind twice already. (Cataracts from radiation and excessive outdoors exposure in the west etc) medical technology fixed the eyes which is a good thing. Otherwise I would be dead by my own choice 10 years ago.

What is life? Well... it involves people you like. Then there are a few you will love. But you cannot sit home waiting. Too much time will pass by and before you know it you are getting past child years and strength of youth and productivity. Time takes its toll. Neither should one engage in bad living as in seeking out paid sex with another or somehow living very badly with vices in drugs etc. Thats not living. Its a form of rotting your body and mind eventually your own self to where life has no value because you are so sick for a 10.00 fix.

To balance that life is death. You can be alive one hour and dead in the next from something. Ive had too many people die quickly and violently in some cases really badly as they burned in their cars too young to have been adults. Or a chance to live. Their screams stay with me. In time that fades. Ive been killed a specific number of times myself but cheated death. But I probably will not be able to cheat death the next time. If I dont see a problem coming first. Which itself is not the problem. If you walk with God more or less Death is something that is hard but temporary. The real pain is in the people you leave behind and things left undone.

It is good that people have the ability to want to meet and love someone. Sometimes its way better to marry someone that you can deal with (And vice versa) when the sunshine stops and the rain starts on some days. When there is sunshine with someone its really glorious. But some bad days equally really horrible. But when you proceed forward and fix what can be fixed with someone eventually even the bad days will go away in due time for a balance. But don't waste life sitting at home.

One last thought. Family. My family with me being deaf and other things was a very bad family. Dysfunctional and broken even. What a mess. Mother took to drinking and was spiritually and dead in life 30 years before complications of liver surgery killed her. The liver was not the threat. (Thats the damage from drinking) the real threat was discovered too late in form of a bacterial infection from which she was sick for 10 years. By then she was already brain dead from septis.

On one side thank god the old witch is gone. Her words are really damaging to us. On the other hand what a waste. Especially in her family growing up. I am only now reviewing court records on that set of parents and the true horrors of what they have done has come out. Yes they are family. But they are not something you stay with too much in life. You are a woman, same with a Man, at some point in adulthood (15 through 21 give or take) you leave your family and marry a spouse and you two make a family yourself if possible.) To raise a family is a wondeful thing. But because of my trucking and what I have to deal with in the USA in my lifetime (The really sinful, bad and ugly etc) in addition to being gone there is no way I want to bring children then into the world. It will destroy them having no father.

I think I better stop writing. The USA is enduring interesting problems within the past year in Society and frankly its really bad out there. So in this case it is good to have a family. But its not the end all be all.

@Katesingle33,
Find a man to love and move in with him. If successful,compare your feelings as to when you were with parents and between your man.From there,experiment where you got your ultimate happiness and stay with the best possible.

@Katesingle33,
Find a man to love and move in with him. If successful,compare your feelings as to when you were with parents and between your man.From there,experiment where you got your ultimate happiness and stay with the best possible.
# Pat kuame,
Yeah, I does not have connections the man on Facebook page I hard to seek a man..

If better communication the key for success and compare my feelings through flexible and happy by a man.
I noticed few man is good and more understand even give me happy and laugh
I was reducing I can't believe they're my friends. I understood they're different countries.

@Katesingle33,
Find a man to love and move in with him. If successful,compare your feelings as to when you were with parents and between your man.From there,experiment where you got your ultimate happiness and stay with the best possib
You have to take Men as they are with their good and bad. I suggest a book called Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Part of the problem is the younger society has been raised to be beta or weaker males unable to be men for a variety of insitutional and dysfunctional family upbringing and schooling. I consider myself all man, however... there are certain things in my world thats not exactly beautiful or fitting to others. Occasionally I cook steaks and other non PC food on the grill when the cravings strike. Even drinking or what not. Sometimes its crazy. My Ex, she was a former Marine and there are days where nothing is right for her and its a REAL problem because she is quite dangerous when angry about something. I would be better off sleeping on the roof corner in the rain than to try and deal with her. However in our previous marriage we had a rule. Solve the problem together with diplomacy and much loud yelling. Get it out of the system until we both agree on a solution before the sun comes down. Never go to bed angry. Why we are divorced? Well there are things in both of our lifes that turned out to be something that is not exactly able to find a solution to. That and cancer surviving did a great deal of damage. Turned me grey decades early among other things. Not to mention her.

There are things I can take care of good working with her as a team in life and there are things she can do better than me. So we stay friends. Its better that way than to be married actually. 24 years invested in each other. Good, bad and the ugly. Many years ago as a trucker I learned how to be lonely and several trainers took time to teach me about how easy it would be to take care of that in the USA in certain areas, however I chose to be very careful and not be with anyone who did not understand trucking. I met many wonderful women in those days and a few were very potential for a relationship. However as a trucker they percieved I had a female in every city (So goes the common thinking to the dirty old trucker) or something else, usually related to me being gone 6 to 9 months before I see them again. Phone does not a good relationship make. They get lonely too. Not to mention children which creates too much of a problem for one spouse or the other.

To be young is to enjoy the very life and celebrate the beauty imposed by being young as part of being alive. It goes for both men and women. However There has been a great deal of damage done on both sides. The very last thing you specifically do not want to do is sit home. You get out there and be involved in work and life in general. If a situation comes along that you meet someone and like them, be prepared to balance that with some things that are less attractive. It cuts both ways. You have 350 million people in the USA. Im pretty sure God has someone for everyone and in my own life experience as a trucker getting married was the very last thing on our minds 20 plus years ago when we met by chance. That is a whole another story of itself. But a wonderful one. Would I meet another someday? Probably. But marriage and all that? Probably not. Once is quite enough thank you. particularly with the medical issues I am going through as time goes by. I am working on them with a team of doctors to fix what can be fixed and the rest will just have to be left to God. he wrote in the bible that when you have lived your life certain things will fail in the body. Ive been blind twice already. (Cataracts from radiation and excessive outdoors exposure in the west etc) medical technology fixed the eyes which is a good thing. Otherwise I would be dead by my own choice 10 years ago.

What is life? Well... it involves people you like. Then there are a few you will love. But you cannot sit home waiting. Too much time will pass by and before you know it you are getting past child years and strength of youth and productivity. Time takes its toll. Neither should one engage in bad living as in seeking out paid sex with another or somehow living very badly with vices in drugs etc. Thats not living. Its a form of rotting your body and mind eventually your own self to where life has no value because you are so sick for a 10.00 fix.

To balance that life is death. You can be alive one hour and dead in the next from something. Ive had too many people die quickly and violently in some cases really badly as they burned in their cars too young to have been adults. Or a chance to live. Their screams stay with me. In time that fades. Ive been killed a specific number of times myself but cheated death. But I probably will not be able to cheat death the next time. If I dont see a problem coming first. Which itself is not the problem. If you walk with God more or less Death is something that is hard but temporary. The real pain is in the people you leave behind and things left undone.

It is good that people have the ability to want to meet and love someone. Sometimes its way better to marry someone that you can deal with (And vice versa) when the sunshine stops and the rain starts on some days. When there is sunshine with someone its really glorious. But some bad days equally really horrible. But when you proceed forward and fix what can be fixed with someone eventually even the bad days will go away in due time for a balance. But don't waste life sitting at home.

One last thought. Family. My family with me being deaf and other things was a very bad family. Dysfunctional and broken even. What a mess. Mother took to drinking and was spiritually and dead in life 30 years before complications of liver surgery killed her. The liver was not the threat. (Thats the damage from drinking) the real threat was discovered too late in form of a bacterial infection from which she was sick for 10 years. By then she was already brain dead from septis.

On one side thank god the old witch is gone. Her words are really damaging to us. On the other hand what a waste. Especially in her family growing up. I am only now reviewing court records on that set of parents and the true horrors of what they have done has come out. Yes they are family. But they are not something you stay with too much in life. You are a woman, same with a Man, at some point in adulthood (15 through 21 give or take) you leave your family and marry a spouse and you two make a family yourself if possible.) To raise a family is a wondeful thing. But because of my trucking and what I have to deal with in the USA in my lifetime (The really sinful, bad and ugly etc) in addition to being gone there is no way I want to bring children then into the world. It will destroy them having no father.

I think I better stop writing. The USA is enduring interesting problems within the past year in Society and frankly its really bad out there. So in this case it is good to have a family. But its not the end all be all.
#x1heavy
I read your message long story..
I think maybe you're right.

# Pat kuame,
Yeah, I does not have connections the man on Facebook page I hard to seek a man..

If better communication the key for success and compare my feelings through flexible and happy by a man.
I was reducing I can't believe they're my friends. I understood they're different countries.
Katsingle33,
Actually, I'm hoh also from different country. But i believe u are still young and attractive and men there in your neighbourhood are interested you.Kate,men can shy too.And maybe u need approach men with confidence and if u persist,u could get man.Keep your hope and never give up. Goodluck!
I read your message long story..
I think maybe you're right.

# Pat kuame,

Last edited:
Katsingle33,
Actually, I'm hoh also from different country. But i believe u are still young and attractive and men there in your neighbourhood are interested you.Kate,men can shy too.And maybe u need approach men with confidence and if u persist,u could get man.Keep your hope and never give up. Goodluck!
@Pat kuame
Okay, I'm Deaf from Philippines.
Thanks you for believe me.
I still attractive and kind of shy...

I don't think if I have to see man come here we should communication with me for personal more deep And also Depends on feeling even obviously each other.

I always show smile and flexible with man..
I usually behave quiet and little talk other people as friends.

If Who try approach to me online that I still quiet and confident by myself..
No one know me feeling inside ( shy) even i outside show smiled the person while I talked with man since..

Sorry I just nervous sign language on Facebook because I'm very shy..
no need someone called me open cam.

Hope u should understand me look like nature.
That is all.

Katsingle33,
@Pat kuame
Okay, I'm Deaf from Philippines.
Thanks you for believe me.
I still attractive and kind of shy...

I don't think if I have to see man come here we should communication with me for personal more deep And also Depends on feeling even obviously each other.

I always show smile and flexible with man..
I usually behave quiet and little talk other people as friends.

If Who try approach to me online that I still quiet and confident by myself..
No one know me feeling inside ( shy) even i outside show smiled the person while I talked with man since..

Sorry I just nervous sign language on Facebook because I'm very shy..
no need someone called me open cam.

Hope u should understand me look like nature.
That is all.
Katsingle33,
I understand u clear.I think people out there have same trait as u and is part of your personality maybe.But me not think u can stay single in long-term. Let go of shy and take desperate measures.

Here in my country, more Deaf and HOH are getting into relationship and even marry.So u can too,is not different okay.

Last edited:
Katsingle33,
I understand u clear.I think people out there have some trait as u and is part of your personality maybe.But me not think u can stay single in long-term. Let go of shy and take desperate measures.

Here in my country, more Deaf and HoH are getting into relationship and even marry. So u can too,is not different okay.

Katsingle33,
I understand u clear.I think people out there have same trait as u and is part of your personality maybe.But me not think u can stay single in long-term. Let go of shy and take desperate measures.

Here in my country, more Deaf and HOH are getting into relationship and even marry.So u can too,is not different okay.
Pat Kuame

I don't need to worry..
I have to be think positive.. About man still seek find me the right seem continue..
How far!! I don't think.. My relatives knw me still single they asked me maybe I have find someone for marriage they said how old are? They worries about me...after date process became relationships.

I told them I think if they hard to find my countries.. I can't view what they do online..i don't need to find a man cuz I'm super tired social media.
but I choose if event and who invite me to her or his friends anywhere a lot in the party or mall..
So I hope more hoh and deaf will meet us for one day or later on..

Yes you’re right If you don’t mind you can text me on
Pat Kuame

I don't need to worry..
I have to be think positive.. About man still seek find me the right seem continue..
How far!! I don't think.. My relatives knw me still single they asked me maybe I have find someone for marriage they said how old are? They worries about me...after date process became relationships.

I told them I think if they hard to find my countries.. I can't view what they do online..i don't need to find a man cuz I'm super tired social media.
but I choose if event and who invite me to her or his friends anywhere a lot in the party or mall..

Pat Kuame

I don't need to worry..

Pat Kuame

I don't need to worry..

I told them I think if they hard to find my cou
Pat Kuame

I don't need to worry..

ntries.. I can't view what they do online..i don't need to find a man cuz I'm super tired social media.

:ty:
Pat Kuame

I don't need to worry..

Pat Kuame

I don't need to worry..

I'm being single 5years and 5months..
Just was patience to waiting who is good man the right for me...in the future.,
I might find Mr right the best after I never meet any man the past.
I really realized that they lied to me., why did they liked me as kind and humble?
I made some man COMFORTABLE and GOOD HEALTH

I usually clean our house, help my family that my family needs my help for emergency or important information my relatives.

I am very kind of poor with family.
Who is supported me by grandmother. I'm sorry I can't explained myself.. For situation my life hope who should understand me..
But I am very patience stay home like long a years,
I never complained or never blamed our family...
No matter what I feel big my heart for family.
I still need my family.
They gave me always comfortable like flexible.. It's value And care of family most happy it's seem peace of mind.

Who take care of grandmother..and relatives I should respect them.
I think better how can I experience to helped my family who am I?
Hi Katie I am too HOH. I was born from Russia. I live Seattle WA. 37 year old. Never married. Let me know. I sing lauguage russian. English little bit. Well I waiting message.

Hello Kate,
Hope u good. I don't use FB,but i use Watsapp and Google Hangouts.Me sorry ok. :ily:

Back