I love it when....

Aphrodite

Reaction score
*finish this sentence in your own words*

I love it when the morning sun goes into my window with the crisp of morning dew scent during the summertime as the window is being opened - something refreshing to wake up - then walk around the hallway, as coffee aroma is swaying around from the kitchen.

So simple way, and beautiful way to start a day.

I love it when my boy compliments me. I love it when things go my way. I love it when I have a page waiting from my boy when I wake up. I love it when the little kids hug me in the mornings.

I love it when my dog wakes me up from my sleep.

I love it when I am chatting with a certain guy.

I love it when I am working in the garden and enjoying the plants growing.

I love it when I go for long walks and just being calm and thinking about stuff.

I love it when I have the house to myself, so nobody can make facial expressions at me if I do something "odd."

I love it when my boys snuggle up to me like a teddy bear without any fuss. :beam:

I love it when hot chicks give me a blow job.

Originally posted by Aphrodite
*finish this sentence in your own words*
I love it when I make people happy and see the smile on their face. *looks at sheild*

I love it when I make people's day- by postitive smile. Makes me feel good and happy! :D

I love it when I'm hanging out with Jesus, Buddha, and Allah.

I love it when I surprise my friends by doing something little and unexpected for them, and seeing their face brighten up.

I love it when i'm out of the city and surrounded by peace and quite

*look at prostock19* yup

*look at my daughter* I love it when she stick out her tongue at me and laugh about it afterward as I smiled. :D

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
*look at prostock19* yup

*look at my daughter* I love it when she stick out her tongue at me and laugh about it afterward as I smiled. :D
She's already doing that?? Awww how cute.

yah...started few days ago. She cooed, she smiled, she laughed, she did few things already. For 3 mos and half old :D Shes mine. :D

yah...started few days ago. She cooed, she smiled, she laughed, she did few things already. For 3 mos and half old :D Shes mine. :D
Cool. I can't wait for children myself.

:) first u gonna find a woman to have a child with. lol
Ha ha ha ha.
*grabs "Buy a wife" catalog*
*finds perfect wife from book*
*puts order on credit card*
*gets wife in mail*
*opens package*
*inflates wife*

:rofl: :laugh2:

I love it when I heard that they would make more Metal Gear Solid games :mrgreen:

Back