I like the old scarey movies.

lkayne

Reaction score
Born to deaf parents in Colorado in 1883, actor Lon Chaney Sr. was a master of pantomime on the big screen during the silent-film era. He played numerous supporting roles until The Miracle Man (1919) made him a star. Known as the "Man of a Thousand Faces," Chaney was famous for his ability to transform himself through the use of makeup. He often played grotesque or dual characters in films directed by Tod Browning, including The Unholy Three. He is best known for his performances in The Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Phantom of the Opera. Chaney died in 1930 in Los Angeles, California.

I'm wondering if there is video clip of him on YouTube.

I've always been a fan of Lon Chaney Sr.

I'm wondering if there is video clip of him on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lon+chaney+sr
[Part 1/2] Lon Chaney: The Man Behind a Thousand Faces I like both the Lon Chaney Sr. and Lon Chaney Jr. they look just alike. I was not familiar with the features of Lon Chaney Sr. I was a little girl then so the scary part I may pull my blanket over my head. Three of us sisters and Mom and Dad in the house. Still scared me. But I was able to watch Lon Chaney Jr. and all the movies he played in. Watch more movies him in it ...with out someone needing to be in the house with me. I wonder if there is a Lon Chaney III in the horror show business.

Thanks a lot. They are a handsome pair. I always though Lon Chaney Jr. was handsome.

By your picture are you into boxing are self defense. Something I could use because of how the crazy people are today.
I actually needed it before when I did not hear someone coming from the back of me. I did a nice job of defending myself then.
Now that I am older I need to keep my strength.

I actually have The Wolfman coming in the mail right now. I love Chaney's version best....

Laura

Thanks a lot. They are a handsome pair. I always though Lon Chaney Jr. was handsome.

By your picture are you into boxing are self defense. Something I could use because of how the crazy people are today.
I actually needed it before when I did not hear someone coming from the back of me. I did a nice job of defending myself then.
Now that I am older I need to keep my strength.
I'm too weak for self-defense that way. :giggle:

I'm a member of Rock Steady Boxing. It's for people with Parkinson's Disease. I love the workouts!

https://www.rocksteadyboxing.org

I actually have The Wolfman coming in the mail right now. I love Chaney's version best....

Laura
That was the favorite with Lon Chaney of those scary movies after Frankenstein that caught my attention and scared me when I was a little girl.

I'm too weak for self-defense that way. :giggle:

I'm a member of Rock Steady Boxing. It's for people with Parkinson's Disease. I love the workouts!

https://www.rocksteadyboxing.org
Yes it look like you enjoy yourself. I am glad they have the resources for people with Parkinson's Disease.
Very interesting. I don't have the strength either but I wish I did.
I will start some kind of exercising. I have to join some place to get motivated.

Love Chaney as the Werewolf. Back in the day, when I was a kid, there was a b/w TV show called Creature Feature. In the opening segments, they would show the werewolf peeking out from behind a tree and it scared the bejezus outta me every time! I hate werewolfs!

Back