I Know It Is Too Early But... I Love To Fall In Love With Fall.

I love Fall....my birthday is October 6th and I think I'm lucky that my birthday is during one of the loveliest months of the year.

Laura

Awww .. look forward to hoodies, hot cocoa and cuddle up in a blanket with a good movie:D
My dog stole my blanket , it was a present from my sister and my dog said it his blanket b/c is nice and soft. LOL ! He like to fluff it up and sleep on it .

guess what!?! Today, I finally wear my Jeanie jacket!! YAY! its 60 degrees in the early morning! tomorrow it will returns up to 80s or so. that's OK I know fall is ON THE WAY! yayayya

Boo! I'm jealous. I miss wearing my tall boots since I moved down in the South. I only put them on if I visit up North. I finally wore a pair of my pants for the first time a few weeks ago. I love it the way a pair of my pants rub against my legs.

Oh, yeah. If I don't wear skinny pants, I usually fold the hems of my flare pants and shove it down in my boots. It may be a pain in the butt, but it's worth it. :P

guess what!?! Today, I finally wear my Jeanie jacket!! YAY! its 60 degrees in the early morning! tomorrow it will returns up to 80s or so. that's OK I know fall is ON THE WAY! yayayya
It's beautiful out here too ! I didn't need to put on my A/C all day and it was only in the 70's and will be nice tonight . It not muggy out ! :) I also got a break from having to refill the birdbath so much today . We got rain last night too!

My birthday is in September. On Labor Day this year.

Great day for a birthday:) We have to go to an out of town wedding that Friday Sept. 2nd. Lot's of traffic so we are staying overnight. The following Friday, my daughter and her boyfriend will be flying into San Francisco for our visit. San Francisco is a five hour round trip with light traffic. They fly into S.F. airport because it is non stop. AlleyCat do you have any plans for OUR birthday?

We are getting an August break but the front that brought the cooler temps. played havoc with the balloon races and Saturday night glow at the Balloon Fest in Centralia, IL.this past weekend. No big rain but the wind. It is not just a matter of at the surface but upper winds that might not be noticeable on the ground.

When does Labor Day fall this year; I haven't looked it up yet? With a Sept. 2 birthday it might also be on mine. Also, as kid school started later than the August dates that most start on around here anymore and some years we started school on my birthday.

AC- Happy early birthday! Angel, have a fun visit/wedding with everyone!

Don't know about Labor Day but my b-day is in Sept. too-

AC- Happy early birthday! Angel, have a fun visit/wedding with everyone!

Don't know about Labor Day but my b-day is in Sept. too-

I just looked it up and Labor Day 2016 is on Sept. 5. Which would have been one of my aunt's 122 birthday.

You were close with that aunt?

Very. Mom was the 6th one of 7. Three of them (2 sisters & 1 brother) did not marry and continued to live in the family home which was just a few blocks from where we lived. With my birthday on the 2nd. and hers (she was the oldest of the 7) on the 5th we always had a combined family dinner for them.

Even though she was 48 years older than I am, after I grew up we had things like office jobs in common.

Wow- many sibs your mom had! My mom has one sister, with whom I'm very close though geographically we're far apart <she's in CA>; my dad had a younger sister who he has outlived. I wasn't close with my dad's parents or his sister. So I understand what you mean.
We have small family - just my folks; all my grandparents are dead for many years. I don't have any brothers or sisters. Hub has one sister but they are different and have different lifestyle - she has kids<teens> and kid's activities. She lives about an hour away.

Another I like about Fall are the jewish holidays, though am not monotheistic, I enjoy spending time with my parents and many of the customs and togetherness of the holidays

Wow- many sibs your mom had! My mom has one sister, with whom I'm very close though geographically we're far apart <she's in CA>; my dad had a younger sister who he has outlived. I wasn't close with my dad's parents or his sister. So I understand what you mean.
We have small family - just my folks; all my grandparents are dead for many years. I don't have any brothers or sisters. Hub has one sister but they are different and have different lifestyle - she has kids<teens> and kid's activities. She lives about an hour away.

Time to stop and think about the dates involved. Those large families were much more common back then (late 1800's into early 1900's). Although Dad was only 1 of 4 and the only boy. All of that generation are gone by now.

Hey so you are another "only"! It has its advantages & disadvantages doesn't it? I never was close to cousins as the nearest in age that grew up here in town is 8 years older. He is from my dad's side. His sister and brother were even older. From my mom's side one was enough older that her could have been my father! The two, both gals, closest in age I do not really know because they grew up on the east coast and were very rarely back here.

yeah, suppose so, regarding dates! and it certainly does have its "good" and "bad". I sometimes wished for a little sister. But other times I lliked being an only child. My parents tried for some time and had finally given up when my mom found out she was pregnant. She was 39 or 40, not sure...so it was a surprise. It was a difficult pregnancy toward end and I was born very premature.

Back