I Know It Is Too Early But... I Love To Fall In Love With Fall.

Frisky Feline

Are you ready for Fall?

my kids are teen.. I still hope that they are up for picking up the pumpkins and warm apple drinks. *praying hard*

Oh yes I am so ready for fall. I m tired of shaving my legs so long pants will do! LOL

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
I always start longing for fall at this time. I've collected my cold weather wardrobe, the fall foods emerge, the air is light and crisp.

It's my favorite season.

Jezie

I love fall as well... sometimes, around this time, the rare evening air reminds us that fall is coming... I miss northern fall and winter though... they were my favorites...

Who knows your teens may surprise you... how old are they?

AlleyCat

Fall is my absolute favorite season too. Last year we decorated the front of our new house, I want to take it a step further this year and make it really scary for Halloween!

dogmom

I really like Fall because of the changing colors...and pumpkins and squash...loved pumpkin pie as a kid. We don't do any holiday decorations of any kind but I do so enjoy Fall....

Jane B.

Are you ready for Fall?

my kids are teen.. I still hope that they are up for picking up the pumpkins and warm apple drinks. *praying hard*

Oh yes I am so ready for fall. I m tired of shaving my legs so long pants will do! LOL

I would be IF we could skip the season, WINTER, that comes after it. But since we can't . . . . .

And even before that gets here there are all the falling leaves to contend with.

Last edited:

whatdidyousay!

Are you ready for Fall?

LOL! You too with shaving your legs bit . Since I gotten older my legs aren't hairy like they use to be so I can get away without shaving them .
YES ! I am so ready for some cooler weather but not that white stuff!

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Autumn Cat... :)

shel90

Audist are not welcome
Premium Member
I love Fall but I think being a teacher ruined my love for Fall. Fall is always the most stressful time of the school year so I never look forward to it anymore. I will try to make this one as stress free as I can.

Barbaro

I'm biased because my birthday is coming up in a few months. I am such a sucker for Fall. Looks forward to eating pumpkin pies.