I know a little ASL but I want to learn more

Nyny2003

Reaction score
I'm hearing 17 and learned a little sign language years ago and I'm just looking to start back up with again and expand my knowledge so... I'm looking for a partner to practice daily with and maybe build a friendship along the way ‍♀️ (I prefer one on one bc of my anxiety when meeting new people)

Hello and welcome aboard! :wave: Hope you find someone to practice ASL with.

Where do you live? I would love to practice and meet new friends. I'm not as young as you (I have a 20, 21 & 34 year old kids.

In Him,
Ed Romano

Hi! My name is Taylor and I am looking for an ASL mentor. I know a little and I am looking to learn more, to help out the deaf community in Real Estate! Is anyone willing? I’m located in Southern California!

Hi. I am looking to practice ASL as well. I am hearing. I started learning ASL in September of last year, and could really use some practice.

I'm hearing 17 and learned a little sign language years ago and I'm just looking to start back up with again and expand my knowledge so... I'm looking for a partner to practice daily with and maybe build a friendship along the way ‍♀️ (I prefer one on one bc of my anxiety when meeting new people)
Im hearing but i want to learn but don't have someone to practice with

Hi! Are you still looking for a signing friend? I am in desperate need of a signing buddy, but I have some anxiety meeting new people as you do. Would love to practice with you! sarahgphillips717@gmail.com email me :)

Back