I just used my credit card and what !!!????

Heath

Reaction score
I just ordered something off the internet and I went what they declinced my credit card. I found out why but I am not sure what is a Card Holder Name ?

What does that mean please ? Thank you ....

whos ever name is on the card. does it say Heath whatever ur last name is? then u write that down.

AJ said:
whos ever name is on the card. does it say Heath whatever ur last name is? then u write that down.

Exactly...when putting it down, do so exactly as how the name's shown on the card. :thumb:

Ohh oooopppppsss !!!!! I thought it was the name of my bank, Excuse me !!!!

Thank you guys :) :thumb:

Thank AJ, he's the one first responding to your inquiry. ;)

Glad to know you have this resolved. :thumb:

Thank you, AJ

Roadrunner, I hope they don't charge me each time my credit card is declinced and then I will enter the right information and wait for e-mail reciept that my order has been processed and UPS tracked.

If my credit card is declinced due to just making a simple mistake they will charge me each time my card is declinced ?

Heath said:
If my credit card is declinced due to just making a simple mistake they will charge me each time my card is declinced ?

Not neccessarily so. ;)

Only transactions are usually the ones that will end up getting charged or an nominal fee is imposed.

"Card holder name" example:

000-000-000-0000 <-- card number
JOHN Q PUBLIC <-- card holder name (Requires excalty same as you fill out on orderings)
01/2010 <-- expiration date

Thank you to LuciaDisturbed and to PowerWCRulez too !!!!! Now I understand more clearly. Thank you and God Bless !!!!! :angel:

Heath said:
I just ordered something off the internet and I went what they declinced my credit card. I found out why but I am not sure what is a Card Holder Name ?

What does that mean please ? Thank you ....

Like William B Jones Card Holder Name

Heath said:

Nope, they would not charge you unless you click authorize.

GalaxyAngel said:
:rofl:
Are we inquiry AD ? LOL
Wha... joke? Why don't you dial inquiry office.. ?

AllDeaf is open 24 hours and much more friendly than the inquiry office is and also the inquiry office is closed during the night time and is only open during business hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Heath said:
AllDeaf is open 24 hours and much more friendly than the inquiry office is and also the inquiry office is closed during the night time and is only open during business hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

My credit card is opening 24/7 to speak with customer service.

PowerWCRulez said:
"Card holder name" example:

000-000-000-0000 <-- card number
JOHN Q PUBLIC <-- card holder name (Requires excalty same as you fill out on orderings)
01/2010 <-- expiration date

yeah right on. I always use for many times. NO problem with my orders sometimes. :thumb:

Back