I just don't understand certain men

if suppose ignore situation

if you tell leave guy alone or ignore. harassment complaint. serious

you tried on worst avoid on stay out off reason issues relationship,

lots of things problem

It is very difficult relationship.

Since your in Texas, get a shotgun (20 gauge is good enough, 12 gauge might hurt your shoulder even more), and few shells with. If he breaks in your place, simply point and pull the trigger. he will be dead before he can answer your question.... case close, and that will guarantee he will never bother you again.

Ah, I don't think that is a good idea to have weapons because the gun can go off accidentally if not at him. But still it is not the way to go with gun weapons.

Just report to the police and have him arrest. He need to go to jail for this kind of behavior. He is really nasty. I don't like him taking advantage of you like as if you are a toy or animal. He sounded abusive to me. Use Mace and run to the police station, if you can. If not, then go to your next door neighbor to phone the police. :(

I have tried to get a restraining order, but I was told he would have to have hit me to obtain one....

That's where our system failed so many people from their abusers. I am sorry that this is happening to you.

Ah, I don't think that is a good idea to have weapons because the gun can go off accidentally if not at him. But still it is not the way to go with gun weapons.

Just report to the police and have him arrest. He need to go to jail for this kind of behavior. He is really nasty. I don't like him taking advantage of you like as if you are a toy or animal. He sounded abusive to me. Use Mace and run to the police station, if you can. If not, then go to your next door neighbor to phone the police. :(

I don't know if a gun is the right solution here or not or if one would even be wanted but i can tell you guns don't go off by accident they go off when someone pulls the trigger. Also, relying on the police for persolnal protection is a bad idea. If someone DID want to get a gun i would suggest training.

He got taken to jail like other times, and I went home.

If you were looking for the point at which you went wrong(look at the above line), ^^^^ this is it.

Go to the police and get a restraining order...

Good luck..

You should had call the cops as soon as found about the stolen check, that is a felony to cash another person check. The guy has a jail history , stealing checks should help put back behind bars for awhile and you should decided what you want to in the time.

For the record, me and my adopted mom and sister did file a report for the stolen check. But, we have been told that they would have to proven We were upset about that.....sorry for leaving for leaving that out.:sadwave:

For the record, me and my adopted mom and sister did file a report for the stolen check. But, we have been told that they would have to proven We were upset about that.....sorry for leaving for leaving that out.:sadwave:

Did the guy bring the check to a bank to cash it , did you try to get the copy of the check to show the signature to the cops? I would call whoever made out the check and see if they get a copy of the front and back of the check or get the check back .

He scanned the check, front amd back. We had proof. But it did not matter. They still said they would have to catch him in the act, and that he now had a paper trail to come back to in the future.

I watch the show, and it gives me chill in spine. This is one of reason why I suggest get shotgun, hid it and be prepared. It is better to have something prepare than depending on cop. If you don't have gun, they have gun game is over.

Daughter Of Murdered Depew Couple To Confront, Forgive Killer - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

I don't know if a gun is the right solution here or not or if one would even be wanted but i can tell you guns don't go off by accident they go off when someone pulls the trigger. Also, relying on the police for persolnal protection is a bad idea. If someone DID want to get a gun i would suggest training.

I watch the show, and it gives me chill in spine. This is one of reason why I suggest get shotgun, hid it and be prepared. It is better to have something prepare than depending on cop. If you don't have gun, they have gun game is over.

Daughter Of Murdered Depew Couple To Confront, Forgive Killer - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

ok to forgive if they going to spend rest of life in prison they just words...
dont ever depend on cops for protection they more likely to protect criminal rather than victim

Thanks you guys. I have been keeping a record, but my area police said that it might be time to change my number. My fear is thay he will try to come after me. He knows where I live...
I agree about changing your number and/or putting a block on his calls, emails, etc.

Has he actually ever been physically threatening or violent with you? What makes you believe he would attack you? Do you have a reason by way of past experience to fear an attack?

Or do you fear that if you see him again that you might give in to him again?

There seems to be a piece of the puzzle missing.

If you can come up with a concrete threat, you might get more cooperation from the police.

Did you read the story exact what happened? That guy stalked daughter of parents that he killed. Reason? He wants get their daughter back, but their daughter was several steps ahead of him. He got furious, decided to shoot whoever comes toward to him. He killed several people until he ran into wrong couple in Texas. The wrong couple he kidnapped, had two handguns hidden in their car. These couple were smart to remain calm after got carjacked. Once couple finds opportunity, they shot him in his chest, both side. He realizes he was out of ammo, and decided to continue run but cops saw him with bloody chest, knew something was wrong... BUSTED. So, if these couple don't have the gun, they are good as dead, that is what killer's plan after dumping them.

This is reason why I suggest get 20 gauge shotgun. The advantage of shotgun is that you just point and shoot. It will likely hit and cause severe damage. But won't go far like though the wall hitting neighbor which is not going to happen with shotgun comparing to .223 assault rifle that could penetrate several walls and could hit neighbor. That is what happened with Mythbuster that test fired 5 phone books (I think) using .223 and it did hit their neighbor and got sued.

dont ever depend on cops for protection they more likely to protect criminal rather than victim

Finally Free! Thanks to my uncle! I am happy to say that my ex will no longer be bothering me again! :D

Good!

(Although I'm afraid to ask how the uncle took care of him.)

He didnt do anything illegal. He just had a talk with him. I dont know what was said lol.

I wasn't speaking for forgiveness. I was referring to why it is best to get shotgun for protection, calling cops only buy criminal's time to get away.

Back