I have to question about archery.

geli1988

Reaction score
Hello? I want to know about deaf people able to play with archery? Because i saw about some youtube deaf young can play with bow and arrow. Please give me details or website for deaf. Actually im 25 years old and pretty interest in archery.

Sent from my GT-I9152 using AllDeaf App mobile app

What does being deaf has to do with being able to play archery? The first time I tried archery I got a bull eye, being hoh did not keep me from playing it.

I used to play archery long time ago. I was taught by former US Olympic coach. You can take archery lesson anywhere and you just explain to coach that you're deaf. both of you can figure out how to work it out.

Hi Jiro! Wow you are lucky. Now are u still continue to play with archery?? So sometime played with my wooden recurve bow at my home only. :) :)

Hi Jiro! Wow you are lucky. Now are u still continue to play with archery?? So sometime played with my wooden recurve bow at my home only. :) :)

no I haven't done archery for a long time. Why don't you find an archery class?

no I haven't done archery for a long time. Why don't you find an archery class?

Ah. I don't have my time to find archery class there. So i need to think how to get job for money then i can do with free time also don't have any friend nothing.

Back