I Have Some Good News (For Some Anyways)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to not read anymore discouraging word, I have place a half a dozen members, who have kicked me when I was down (instead of forgiving me) on my ignore list. That way I would not be exposed to their discouragment.

welcome back

if you feel stress just take a break just i did took some breaks and always come back
:)

I left because some negative and unforgiving people tried all they could to bring me down. The won the battle but they will not win the war. I placed them all in my ignore list so as to not to read their mean words again. Stumblimg blocks are all they are. I did try to explain the truth of the matter to them, but since their intent was bad, they refused to listen to reason. That's what happens when you put your trust in others. You always have to extra careful for thr wolves in sheep clothing. I am happy that the rest of you are my friends.

You're blocking the very people, experienced and knowledgeable people who really were not bashing you; you solicited their knowledge, etc and this is what you do.? Even I, a deaf, hoh guy can see through that really thin veil.

I think you should put me on Ignore status, too.

You know that during distress (for me) I lost a pound and a half. That's how bad I felt about the entire thing.
Awesome! You can be the next spokesperson for the new "AllDeaf Diet"! ;)

You shouldn't let people bring you down, but you should also keep an open mind about what other members share with you.

While some members may say things that you will disagree with, it shouldn't mean that they should be considered your enemies or that what you're doing is an absolutely horrible thing.

Everyone has their own opinion of how things are done.

If you feel that everyone (I mean... EVERYONE) is opposed to what you say, then you can simply stop talking about it since you know that you're not going to get anywhere.

Not everything can be expected to go your way. :)

Even I have made threads in the past where no one replied to it or everyone took the thread the wrong way. I simply ignored it knowing that I wouldn't get anywhere and that I might try a different approach at a later time. :thumb:

You shouldn't let people bring you down, but you should also keep an open mind about what other members share with you.

While some members may say things that you will disagree with, it shouldn't mean that they should be considered your enemies or that what you're doing is an absolutely horrible thing.

Everyone has their own opinion of how things are done.

If you feel that everyone (I mean... EVERYONE) is opposed to what you say, then you can simply stop talking about it since you know that you're not going to get anywhere.

Not everything can be expected to go your way. :)

Even I have made threads in the past where no one replied to it or everyone took the thread the wrong way. I simply ignored it knowing that I wouldn't get anywhere and that I might try a different approach at a later time. :thumb:

VamPyroX: thank you my friend.

I feel that ignoring such ones is the very best thing I have done so far as a member of AD. And to think that I almost allowed them to derail me from my goals. I should of cast them out long ago. It's great that they will no longer bother me. Yes!

Well ... it that a good news for you or not? I lost about 18 lbs in past two week. I'm 5'6" and now weight 108 lbs. I don't need to complain here. Why you're acting if you're blaming us for your "own" distress. You need a break and start to learn to take care of yourself!!! You're an ADULT! You DON'T need us to tell you what you NEED for the future. Ofc you can put me in your ignore list anyway.

You know that during distress (for me) I lost a pound and a half. That's how bad I felt about the entire thing.

Last edited:
Welcome back, Aquablue. We need more John McCain supporters including me. ;)

Well ... it that a good news for you or not? I lost about 18 lbs in past two week. I'm 5'6" and now weight 108 lbs. I don't need to complain here. Why you're acting if you're blaming us for your "own" distress. You need a break and start to learn to take care of yourself!!! You're an ADULT! You DON'T need us to tell you what you NEED for the future. Ofc you can put me in your ignore list anyway.

You are gonna freak out. In the last month in a half, guess how weight I have lost? 75 pounds!!

I have no doubt that McCain will be our next president. No doubt at all.

Negative.
McCain got low percentage from the voters.
Most voters vote Hillary/Obama, which is harder for McCain to win. :afro:

We all go thru that kind of situation where it gets you emotional, disstress, whatever you want to name it. I went thru that and even said I was leaving. Sure, Alldeaf is like a Drug. Its an addiction. I'm stuck with it. ;) glad you're back. just remember, most people will not agree with you, they'll say something harsh. just deal with it and move on. I'd do the same and it does hurt sometimes depending on who. we just can't change people, you just be who you are and NEVER let anyone change you. ;)

stay strong!

We all go thru that kind of situation where it gets you emotional, disstress, whatever you want to name it. I went thru that and even said I was leaving. Sure, Alldeaf is like a Drug. Its an addiction. I'm stuck with it. ;) glad you're back. just remember, most people will not agree with you, they'll say something harsh. just deal with it and move on. I'd do the same and it does hurt sometimes depending on who. we just can't change people, you just be who you are and NEVER let anyone change you. ;)

stay strong!

:gpost:

You are gonna freak out. In the last month in a half, guess how weight I have lost? 75 pounds!!

You started your own thread in General Health and here is the quote

"On January 7th of this year (2008) I had major operation- Gastric By-Pass surgery. Prior to the operation I weighed 300 pounds at 5' 7". As of today (February 18, 2008), I weight 240 pounds! That's 60 pounds!!

I will start exercising using the band resistance equipment in order to also gain some muscle definition."

So how can your 75 pound weight drop be the soul fault of the AD forum???

In order to not read anymore discouraging word, I have place a half a dozen members, who have kicked me when I was down (instead of forgiving me) on my ignore list. That way I would not be exposed to their discouragment.
Unfortunately for you, when you encounter discouraging instructors, and later, discouraging clients, you won't be able to put them on an ignore list. You'll have to learn how to cope with them.

You started your own thread in General Health and here is the quote

"On January 7th of this year (2008) I had major operation- Gastric By-Pass surgery. Prior to the operation I weighed 300 pounds at 5' 7". As of today (February 18, 2008), I weight 240 pounds! That's 60 pounds!!

I will start exercising using the band resistance equipment in order to also gain some muscle definition."

So how can your 75 pound weight drop be the soul fault of the AD forum???

It is not the sole reason for my weight drop. I dropped 1.5 pounds because of the situation; not 75 pounds.

Unfortunately for you, when you encounter discouraging instructors, and later, discouraging clients, you won't be able to put them on an ignore list. You'll have to learn how to cope with them.

Only if one of my bipolar episodes hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back