I have question for Anyone who have Ci children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilylover72

I love purple!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello, I don't want offend you. Why you always go Hearing aid and Cochlear implant thread all the time instead walk around Any General, school, food, etc?

I dont like Ci but I still walk around hearing aids and CI thread and learn about them. Why cannot you learn our deaf culture?

That question was already asked by Jillo last year. It got locked, I think. I will see if I can find it.

I have wondered the same thing myself many times.

I still go to different areas of this forum, but there's rarely something that interests me enough to post, other than in the HA/CI threads.

I stay in the CI & Hearing Aid forum because it's the only topic at this site with which I have any experience with, and because I don't have any input on questions such as "What Ticks You Off (Most) About Hearies?".

Hello, I don't want offend you. Why you always go Hearing aid and Cochlear implant thread all the time instead walk around Any General, school, food, etc?

I dont like Ci but I still walk around hearing aids and CI thread and learn about them. Why cannot you learn our deaf culture?
Some of us have visited other part of sections when we click "New Posts" at top and we scan the title of the tread that attract us. *shrug* We may not post somewhere outside of CI/HA but read.

Thanks for asking again...

I do not have to explain and/or justify what posts and forums I read and/or participate in to anyone, especially someone who admits that they do not "like CI".

Rick

Mod's Note:

Thread's closed. There's a flame war brewing and it's time to put a stop to it.

If a member wishes to go to one forum instead of other forum, it is their choice as much as other members who wishes to go to various forums of this site. Remember, every forum is not meant to be for each and every one of you.

Cochlear Implants will always and still is always a heated/controversial topic. So, with that, let's try to not get ahead of ourselves.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back