I have question about Sorenson Wireless Modem Package

BartSimpsx24x

Reaction score
I have question about Sorenson Wireless Modem Package. I heard from someone else that they got e-mail from Sorenson it was about Sorenson Wireless Modem Package and it have something do with Mobile Video Player do you have any idea what is it? I had no idea. There Sorenson installer coming over here on Tuesday and I has some concern about Hovrs MVP. I wonder if Sorenson change setting and it affect MVP. I don't want it happen. So if you have any idea or info about it let me know thanks.

I have question about Sorenson Wireless Modem Package. I heard from someone else that they got e-mail from Sorenson it was about Sorenson Wireless Modem Package and it have something do with Mobile Video Player do you have any idea what is it? I had no idea. There Sorenson installer coming over here on Tuesday and I has some concern about Hovrs MVP. I wonder if Sorenson change setting and it affect MVP. I don't want it happen. So if you have any idea or info about it let me know thanks.

you call sorenon tech support? if yes why worry?

What is Sorenson wireless modem package? Why switching? let me know after installing it.

They changed router from Sorenson router to Wireless router but under Sorenson brand but it for MVP and VP200 to work together. My VP will able receive and send calls and MVP will be able to sending out calls only.

They changed router from Sorenson router to Wireless router but under Sorenson brand but it for MVP and VP200 to work together. My VP will able receive and send calls and MVP will be able to sending out calls only.

what?! are you serious? what s kind of Sorenson 's Brand wireless router?

Do you have own MVP? D-Link DIR-615 router or Sorenson wireless router?

Here answer what I got from Sorenson installer DIR-628 it works better than Hovrs router. That my opinion.

I asked around with friends and never heard such things about wireless provided by Sorenson. Do you have photo or anything to prove that this is true? Even one of the installer who worked for Purple, he never heard such thing about Sorenson putting in wireless router to have it work with MVP. It really comes to surprise to him that Sorenson gotten involved in this. Something going on between Sorenson and Purple Team. Is Sorenson opposed to something what Purple Team had done? Why can't they all get along?? If you can look at Deaf History, someone invented a big machine that used to be a TTY. It a huge machine that used for communication on phone. Remember that? As through the years, TTY technology had evolved to more advanced type of TTY. Do we see any competitions between company out there competing for better TTY technology? No, I don't see there competition in that. Now when videophone came into Deaf History, lot of different VRS starting to pop up, more and more different videophone started to come up. Now, we have new technology that can use as mobile VRS which it is called MVP. You can even carry around the house that you can communicate more easier. As for VP200, you can see new features provided by Sorenson, like flashing lights, caller ID, Emergency E911, and CALL WAITING. Call Waiting are the best feature that you will not miss a call. There are many other video phones that has many different features that can help the deaf community. Today we have MVP, VP200, Z340, VPAD, OJO and many more that is out there to support the Deaf community. Those helped the deaf community to have a better lives. This mean for all of us who are deaf or hard of hearing, deaf and blind, and those who has speech loss and many others that help us to communicate with hearing people. That really breaks the barrier that comes between deaf and hearing world. Don't you think it is time to thank them for helping the deaf community?

Note to all VRS: I don't know if all VRS will read this but here it is: Sorenson, Purple Communication, CSDVRS and many other video relay services...Don't you think it is time to get along?? You, as the video providers, helped the deaf communities to have a better lives. Keep up the good work. Thank you all for helping us.

Yes, I am going take picture and post it. But not right now because I am somewhere not at home. Yes I complete agree with you. Why can't all VRS company get along and work together and I do notice other company blame other each. I do like ID Caller and E-911 etc it nice but why they had to make tech better to beat other VRS. Why can't people make one VRS that make all deaf happy, It will be silly if somebody has Viable, Sorenson, MVP, OJO all other VRS and many numbers into one ip address can you image that? I won't do that to myself. I just want a phone that make me happy. I am telling you what coming out of my heart. I hope you understand.

Don't you think it is time to get along??

me ask that questoin before why cant get along?

viable soresnon snapvrs csdvrs get along fine :cuddle: until purple come in their wifi router force incoming call to mvp not vp200 :thumbd: beta or not still :thumbd:

comment chevy57 nathan?

NO I former worked for Sorenson. I want to know about BartSimpsx24x s new Sorenson wireless router (D-Link DIR-628).

It's true! I was got a new wireless router here... it's said DLINK DIR-628, RangeBooster N Dual Band Router. I was got a wireless router but still sux because it's their property! I didn't believe that Sorenson Tech Support send Installer come over my house without let me know about Sorenson's product ( i was like what the Fking) but i just cool, tho. I didn't know that Dlink was made of their own Product for Sorenson. Installer from Sorenson was explained to meh everything about those Sorenson's designed. By the way, Here pix of them

It's true! I was got a new wireless router here... it's said DLINK DIR-628, RangeBooster N Dual Band Router. I was got a wireless router but still sux because it's their property! I didn't believe that Sorenson Tech Support send Installer come over my house without let me know about Sorenson's product ( i was like what the Fking) but i just cool, tho. I didn't know that Dlink was made of their own Product for Sorenson. Installer from Sorenson was explained to meh everything about those Sorenson's designed. By the way, Here pix of them

That excalty what I am talking about!! I am not sure which better DIR-628 or DIR-625!

Back