I have my own medical clinic

Barni

Reaction score
I have my own medical clinic, what would you advise in order to make some innovations in our activity in order to be competitive and client-oriented?

No mask, no visual obstruction, timely sgedgual no over booking, morning sick call afternoon appointment, know your community there wants and needs, I know not what you looking for?

21yrs old seems so young for owning a clinic. However, I remembered that while I lived in Germany I had a surgeon that was my age of 20 at the time, so I guess it could be possible in some countries. Anyway, I agree with:
No mask, no visual obstruction, timely sgedgual no over booking, morning sick call afternoon appointment, know your community there wants and needs, I know not what you looking for?
My struggles with going to the clinics since the pandemic started have been not being able to lip read front desk and nurses. My doctors have used shields or not worn masks and it's helped greatly with my understanding them. It also would be nice to have more teladoc type appointment options for common cold or sinus, etc., because it's been very difficult to get seen for "normal" things since the pandemic.

Back