I have been gone a while but..

toffeekukki

Reaction score
Hey everyone, it has been a while since I last posted in here. But I just got an amazing update on something that I wanted to share with you all.
Around December last year I was having bad falls and dizzy spells these have gotten worse to the point that I am no longer safe to walk.
But that's not all.
I have been given a diagnosis about what's going on with my ears and hearing and balance.
I was in tears when I was told, not because it is a bad thing, if anything it does explains a lot of my problems under one umbrella.
I have been told I am suffering from menieres disease. I was taken aback by the news but over all I am pleased to know that alot of my little ailments have been because of one problem.
I would like to thank you all who have been here and helped me commented or inboxes me. It's been a long 5 years since I first found out I needed hearing aids to the news about the menieres disease only 2 days ago.
I am happy to be told. I am going to be able to find a path forward now without feeling like I'm always In limbo. How have you been and do you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask here and I will reply as soon as I can.

Back