I hate that my brother always change mind!

DarthVader64

Reaction score
Hello, I hate that my brother always change mind too many about move to Canon City, CO and later changed his mind to Pueblo, CO and 2 months ago changed his mind to Longmont, CO and today changed his mind to Grand Junction, CO again. That's why. Because he wanted to look for cheaper rent.

Might as well.

Rents are brutal. The one way rent is cheap enough is if you only spend 30% or less of your income to it. If you brought in say 2000 dollars cash after taxes etc each month and threw away 1400 dollars to rent... its a waste of your life. You save nothing.

I myself would not particularly care for colorado because of politics now. Its not what it was 30 years ago. You might find me in Green River, a VERY quiet dead peaceful area with maybe two roads and a ranger station.

Here in the south many deaf live in HUD. Rents are fixed at 30% what you bring in. Below a certain amount that is very small it's free. IF you were working and earning wages you can pay market rate rent. Here it would be about a thousand dollars a month for a one bedroom cube or a 1600 a month minimum for a house.

Those rents will only go up. HOWEVER... this year when the bennies stop like really soon, you will have about 10 millions if not more homeless all wanting a place to rent at any price.

So I was your brother Id find a place and set right quick and stop it with trying to find cheap rent. PReferably not in a major city.

Might as well.

Rents are brutal. The one way rent is cheap enough is if you only spend 30% or less of your income to it. If you brought in say 2000 dollars cash after taxes etc each month and threw away 1400 dollars to rent... its a waste of your life. You save nothing.

I myself would not particularly care for colorado because of politics now. Its not what it was 30 years ago. You might find me in Green River, a VERY quiet dead peaceful area with maybe two roads and a ranger station.

Here in the south many deaf live in HUD. Rents are fixed at 30% what you bring in. Below a certain amount that is very small it's free. IF you were working and earning wages you can pay market rate rent. Here it would be about a thousand dollars a month for a one bedroom cube or a 1600 a month minimum for a house.

Those rents will only go up. HOWEVER... this year when the bennies stop like really soon, you will have about 10 millions if not more homeless all wanting a place to rent at any price.

So I was your brother Id find a place and set right quick and stop it with trying to find cheap rent. PReferably not in a major city.
I believe you! So true!

Back