I Graduated!

Banjo said:
You shouldn't bother, because the last time I checked. Not many people with Master degree are getting better jobs.

Yes, really!

Yeah true. My dh was a honor student in hs school and several honor classes and he deicded to take regular classes. He got a good job with nice pay that he does not want to continue for ma degrees.

It depeneds on what kind of job do you plan, if you want to be principle for school, then YES. there are a several fields that needs MA degrees.

Congratulations to you on your graduation, Banjo. It is a wonderful feeling, eh? :)

Good luck with the job hunt. I know it can be pretty rough out there, but you will find something that suits you best. I'm sure of it.

Congrats, Banjo!!

Yes, hunting for jobs is the tough part for everyone. Tomorrow, I will have a job interview at Deaf school in Hartford and another organization in NYC on incoming Tuesday (I will hear from someone via email tomorrow hopefully). I will contact with the person from CT Coalition Against Domestic Violence tomorrow as well after I am done with job interview.

Sighs. It is not easy for me to search for jobs in East Coast. Keep looking!! :fingersx:

WTG Banjo!

btw, Wishes you have great luck and hunt'n a job.. Incoming with your career goals!

Banjo..

COngratulations on your graduations.. and Aim for your goal on when you do get the job!...

:applause:
Wendy

Banjo said:
More money?

That depend on what profession you are in.

correct. The only thing you can be professional, for college level. Not much money to earn. More important is years of experience. The more, you will earn...

There is no such a quick cash to start.

If have MA for doctor, make lot money, but in deep debt. oh yeah.

Congratulations on your college graduation! Hope you find a good career soon! :thumb:

BabyPhat21 said:
Thanks! plus it gives you time........while you are doing the job searching, you are also on your way to masters....I have been looking for a job and i am so glad I am in masters program cuz that will open more doors than the BA. My friends are doing the same thing - look for job BUT continue your education in a masters program...........trust me you will need it to fall back on. cuz lets say you do a job search for one year - the employer will ask what have you been doing for a year......

Welcome! Yeah, that's cool getting your Masters also can hit two birds with a stone - with the searching for a job. Maybe I'll find a Masters program here in Norway to continue with, but I'm rather leery of the school debt I'll get into again. I just finally paid off the last of it.

Heh heh, funny how this started with Banjo's announcement! :D I'm sure he's getting plenty of advice now.

Congratulations, Banjo!! Its a nice feeling to have that diploma in your hands now, huh?...Now you can get a good job and start makin goooood money!
Again, congrats! ;)

Congrats Bingo !!

If you can't find a job. Come over my apartment to clean up to get pay 5 dollars a hour. ;)

:dance: How about male stripper ?? :dunno:

Back