I got some bad news....

saxxykitty78

Reaction score
okay now I waited til christmas was over but yeah my family and I decided to our beloved cat carla to sleep last friday :( I don't want to ruin that for you all cuz christmas was yesterday.. well I'm doin better but still have hard time adjusting to the house being so quiet now... so.. feel free to cheer me up if u guys want to...

Aww i m sorry heard about ur beloved cat has put sleep.. but it's not stuff or pain anymore for ur cat.. and i can und that you don't wanna ruin this xmas yesterday and glad that you are doing feel batta little :) and hang in there

okay now I waited til christmas was over but yeah my family and I decided to our beloved cat carla to sleep last friday :( I don't want to ruin that for you all cuz christmas was yesterday.. well I'm doin better but still have hard time adjusting to the house being so quiet now... so.. feel free to cheer me up if u guys want to...

Erica, I'm sorry to hear that, but please know that your cat is no longer suffering and in a better place. *hugs*

Aw I'm sorry to hear about that....I had to put one of my kitten to sleep that was the day after Christmas a couple of years ago....

I'm sorry to hear about that, remmy all the good times ya had with your cat. RIP hugz

Aww...am sorry about your cat, but it has now gone to a better place...any chance you may get another cat or kitty? It'll take some time to get through this...just keep cherishing the good memories you've had with your cat. ;)

Hang in there now-- :)

~RR

wildpurrise, I want u to know you are in my thoughts and i'm so sorry that you had to put your cat to sleep, she is not suffering anymore and shes now running around in cat heaven. God blesses those who cherish his animals, and He knows that the grief is all too real, but the love is surreal, u know where to find me if you need some cheering up. Love ya purrise, ur a wonderful friend to have a around, and you will not be left alone during your time of need :hug:

Awwww, i'm very sorry to hear about your cat. at least your cat is in a better place lots of hugs and take care

I'm sorry to hear your cat passing away and I know your cat is really old since you told me that on the IM a while ago. I understand the feeling because I lost 2 cats in the 1990's.

thanks all yeah I'm still havin hard time even tho I don't sleep good sometimes it's weird when I wake up from nap at 2:15am thinking the cat wud be up wanting to play with me but I had to stay up til 3:30am then woke up at 6:30am blah.. cuz of work thank god I'm off tomorrow so I can try to sleep in a bit longer if not oh well.. and yep I'll remember good times with my cat.. it was fun having a cat around to keep me company but now i have this computer to keep me company.. :)

Back