I got some bad news....

:hug: im so sorry to hear of ur loss Purrs! Always cherish the life u had with Carla!

That sucks!

Sorry to hear about that.

If you don't mind my asking, why so early or before Christmas? Was the cat in a lot of pain or something?

I am so sorry for your loss. I know the feeling. I had to put my cat to sleep two weeks ago. It was so hard for me bec my older cat was my FIRST cat. Hang in there :hug:

That sucks!

Sorry to hear about that.

If you don't mind my asking, why so early or before Christmas? Was the cat in a lot of pain or something?

she had tumor alike cancer on her nose and it kept growing bigger bigger and she started to breath through mouth and she doesn't smell or hear anymore and before we put her to sleep she had kinda of fever or infection if we took her to vet they wud say same thing just put it to sleep so not gonna waste time going to the vet.. they were mean anyways humane society was soo nice and understanding and it is cheaper than going to vet to put it to sleep cuz the place we took it to was cheaper like 100 dollars to put it to sleep if u took the pet to vet it wud cost MORE.. so whatever.. but at least she is in better place u know? she had it probably around may or june but we didn't know til august. first time the vet told us the bad news and told us right away was to put it to sleep but we cud not do it cuz we don't want to lose her so.. go figures eh?

I am sorry your loss cat Carla, wildzerica06. She rests in peace and she also is in heaven, she is watching over on your shoulder. She knows that you love her anyway.

Back