i got rejoin alldeaf

sara19810

Reaction score
i got rejoin alldeaf for my reasons!

because i tried to enter my own username and password they wont enter but i think going register again but i dont understand why my old username and password both wont enter! :hmm:

but im really loves alldeaf very much since 2004 for nearly 4 years.

you can PM alex (Administrator) and he may fix your original name and password for you.

i got rejoin alldeaf for my reasons!

because i tried to enter my own username and password they wont enter but i think going register again but i dont understand why my old username and password both wont enter! :hmm:

but im really loves alldeaf very much since 2004 for nearly 4 years.

:|Just click forget password or Email/IM at administrator/super mod for reset your password.

i already DID! and they not listen!

Whoa, Sara. Chill down, ma'am. It will take a little longer to get their attention so just wait for a little bit and they will get to you soon. Don't expect their quick reply, alright? :)

Whoa, Sara. Chill down, ma'am. It will take a little longer to get their attention so just wait for a little bit and they will get to you soon. Don't expect their quick reply, alright? :)

that fine

pls trust me i need my old username and password return

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. I am wondering if you have not been back since 2004 which is a long time in four years. So maybe you have to start over again, but I hope you can get your username and password. Like JClarke said be patient, you will get them back. Just enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. I am wondering if you have not been back since 2004 which is a long time in four years. So maybe you have to start over again, but I hope you can get your username and password. Like JClarke said be patient, you will get them back. Just enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

thanks

sara19810 is actually sara1981 and she unfortunately has lost the password in her old account so, she is not practically new here, but we are here to help you, Sara. :)

Sara1981,

I'm sure you are aware that multiple account is against AllDeaf rules.

Have you try clear the browser's caches and cookies?

Sara1981,

I'm sure you are aware that multiple account is against AllDeaf rules.

Have you try clear the browser's caches and cookies?

i know i need my old username and password return but i tried to typing for again and more but i did get again everyday but i have no idea what going on! and jclarke tell to me says be patient for my old username and password what i wanted it but i need tell alex for my sakes! but that not game!

i know i need my old username and password return but i tried to typing for again and more but i did get again everyday but i have no idea what going on! and jclarke tell to me says be patient for my old username and password what i wanted it but i need tell alex for my sakes! but that not game!

Ok, do you know how to clear your browser cache?

Back