I got new earmolds today also

eirlys

Reaction score
Didn't want to intrude on Safarigirls post, so here's my go. It's been months of pain and annoyingness, finding a hearing aid that I'm ok with. Here's what I've come up with. Don't mind the blurriness please. My choices of camera were either my ipod touch or my nintendo dsi. I should get around to getting a camera :)

25k05m0.jpg

Are those stars things on your aids permanent or are they stickers. They look awesome.

I've got red aids with clear battery draws and shoes and I'm getting new moulds on Wednesday. I chose blue in the end.

They are little fingernail stickers. I wish they were permanent. I think it's a pretty look lol.

Very cool. I notice you have a Tube Twist there also. :)

Very cool. I notice you have a Tube Twist there also. :)

Thanks

As for the Tube Twist.. I figured, why not? I like that a little kid is taking initiative and doing something.. so supporting her is not a problem. Plus they are cool lol :)

Thanks

As for the Tube Twist.. I figured, why not? I like that a little kid is taking initiative and doing something.. so supporting her is not a problem. Plus they are cool lol :)

I agree. I have the snakes and also purple Tube Twists.

Gee - when I had hearing aids, we didn't have those choices. It was one color only.

Back